Review of Peer1.net

San Antonio, TX 78215, US
Tel: 1 844 712 3183

bobs94
6/28/13

Stay away from this server provider. Their Tech support is terrible, they don't have a clue and never resolve the tickets. We did cancel our server with them and move to another server co. We found a world of difference with their Tech Support. Don't even try them... good luck

johnc107
8/20/12

Dont do business with them, they will screw up and charge you for their mistakes, and they are totally inflexible. Not the kind of hosting company you want to run your business on. Find a real host with real engineers. Update: they have tried to remedy these mistakes. But still, they are inflexible because they are too large maybe. The network is good but if you go outside the service menu good luck.

marks46
9/21/11

I was with ServerBeach for MANY years. In fact I have spoken with Robert Miggins the VP that either was one of the owners or was certainly very involved with the company. We have had many bad experiences with them, and they always blamed it on one thing or another. The difference was they were always nice and available to jump on to an issue and get it fixed. I have had numerous servers implode, and they finally admitted the problems was of their making. The last problem was a hard drive started crashing, so we started the process of having them replace the hard drive. The not so smart hardware department replaced the hard drive with a known bad hard drive, it was used from a different server and had some huge amount of hours already on it. So of course as soon as we went back online, we started getting more error messages.

This error cost us thousands of dollars. The gentleman by the name of Facil promised he would take care of us and give us credits and make sure we were taken care of. He also asked that I stay in touch with him and he would make sure all the problems were taken care of.

For months I tried getting back in touch with him... emailing, calling and doing everything I knew to get in touch with him. I even called Mr. Miggins in an effort to get resolution. He sent an email instructing Facil to contact me. NO LUCK...

On top of that with all these problems they continued to charge us for a server that did not work. It took us a few months to move everything off of their servers since we had been with them for I think 6 or more years.

My experience has been one of total disappointment. I am very loyal to the vendors I do business with. My only frustration with SiteJABBER is I have to have 1 star. There is no way they deserve that.

They overcharged us more than $1000, I tried working it out with them for months, This caused my period of time to dispute the credit card to lapse. That is ok, I do not need the money, but I do want everybody to know the experience I had.

You decide whether you want to do business with a company that treats their clients like this.

Good luck,

Mark

4/21/11

If there could be a setting above "Loved" for certain sites, then this is the one I'd like to nominate. I here by proclaim Peer1 to be Impeccable!

From personal experience, I'd like to make it noted, that the people behind Peer1 are some of the most exemplary professionals in their callings.
I've had the pleasure to work with Peer1 on two different accounts over the past 3 years, and virtually every encounter with both sales and support have been remarkable. Not a single point of miscommunication, very clear understanding of issues at hand, and reaction times have been more than satisfactory on different levels of problem severity.
Their sales associates are easy to talk to, they understand tech-talk, and can tell the difference between RAM and ROM. I dealt specifically with Jeff Bonham; who always took personal attention to my requests, and prepared multiple quotes for several proposed scenarios with admirable speed and due care.
Their IT Administrators and Engineers have had no problems fulfilling all of our custom requests, with crystal clear understanding and perfect communication. Everyone we've ever dealt with from front line support to datacenter managers have been truly courteous, and expressed personal interest in genuinely resolving all support cases.

Overall, I highly recommend Peer1 for professional dedicated server hosting, you can expect their services to be outstanding. With this provider you will get what you pay for, and even though their services are not for individual consumers, business customers can strongly benefit from entrusting their IT infrastructure to Peer1.

4/21/11

Questions? Get answers from the Peer1.net staff and other customers.

Peer1.net?