Review of PeekYou

New York, New York 10010, USA
info@peekyou.com

ronr94
5/10/18

Sent them opt out request but my information hasn't been removed. Filled out opt-out form multiple times but they have not yet removed my information. If you are considering a lawsuit, please share information on how others can join.

mdc1
MD C.
3/30/18

i have filed 7 times to opt-out of peekyou.com and have received information each and every time that all my information was removed but of course they lied but now that made me a rich man i am sueing them for invasion of my privacy along with facebook who gives peekyou.com my information for a FEE.

urif1
12/2/17

I fill opt-out form twice but they still did not remove me. I also contacted by email but they not responded. They promised to remove in 48 hours.

efeee
11/1/17

The majority of the checks that I have done, with respect to theinformation on PEekyou is false, and accurate, lying, a way to get your money I will be contacting everyone that has the same opinion on PICU A class action lawsuit is inevitable!

pk69
9/20/17

Looks like a aggregator. Doing the legwork for Identity thieves and then selling you on an identity protection insurance plan.

No thank you

Tip for consumers: Don't encourage them.

brianf114
3/13/17

You all should look your name up on this site. They had: the wrong middle name for me; a city I had never even been to listed as where I spent time in; and, a bunch of "relatives" listed that are not my relatives. I filled out the form to "opt out" and am waiting to hear back from them. Don't know who checks their facts for this site, but they need to find a new career. Too bad the lowest rating choice was "1 Star", because they deserve less than that.

peekp
11/12/14

Under "Public Records & Background Checks" PeekYou shows my information.
This information was retrieved from other sites. I've removed my information months ago from these sites but PeekYou still shows it. I've cleared my browsers cache and emailed them repeatedly to update there data. I've gotten one reply out of 10 emails and it was a prewritten email saying that they don't store information and the path to removing the info on there site is to remove it on the others.. That's bull and not true.
Every occurrence of my info is linked to it's source on the PeekYou page. When you click on any of my links, it goes to the source which comes up blank.
I guess I'll keep emailing them in hopes that something changes but I'm about to give up.
This is the last remaining site with my personal information and it seems to be locked in.
My experience with PeekYou is the worst..

eliasr14
7/1/14

The peekyou site said it had 8 results for my name search on google, but I never saw them, just a header, an outline of the page, and some links to other paysites at the bottom. But no peekyou results, just eight stars going round and round, presumably representing my eight search results that were supposedly in the process of loading. I'd leave my laptop and come back to find the page had stopped loading, maybe after some ads got loaded in the margins, but none of my 8 results, so I'd hit the Refresh button. Four times I hit the Refresh button because peekyou was loading so excruciatingly slow it would just stop loading. Do I have to be directly hardwired to their server to make their People Search page download? This site sucks.

rs42
1/31/14

Just another Google top ranking (as in pops up sooner because they pay to do so) site that under preforms as usual.

dans42
9/21/12

Worst people search site ever! The phone number doesn't work on the website and you can't get in touch with anyone in customer service. I have done what the website says to remove my personal information from other websites and they won't remove my info they just send you an email saying "we manually updated your information" okay well I didn't tell you to do that I told you to remove my information. They don't answer your questions and just give you the run around. They have an F on BBB and our not BBB ACCREDITED! This site is owned by Michael Hussey and all the websites he owns have a F rating. Go ahead try to remove your info by contacting them. Better yet call the number on the BBB site and it rings and then goes blank. They can blast your information, phone number, but trying to call them is not allowed.

Questions? Get answers from the PeekYou staff and other customers.

PeekYou?