Review of PeekYou

New York, New York 10010, USA
info@peekyou.com

singled
9/21/18

PeekYou owner Michael Hussey should be sued. I don't know how his company managed to gather so much personal info on me and my family members but this is unacceptable. They've even got my baby niece's full name attached to my info page. How do they even know she's my niece? I've never said a word about her online anywhere or emailed her. I guess they're buying private personal info from Facebook, Google, LinkIn and who knows who else they've secretly partnered with. And collating that data to link people's real identities and locations, street addresses and phone numbers. They're trying to sell my personal info to strangers!! They're also trying to sell online "reputation protection" services through their partner sites. They want us all to pay to hide info they have no right to collect or share with the public. Cyber Extortionists is exactly what they are. Just look at Michael Hussey's photo. He looks like a dirty RAT Fink. Because that's what he is. Michael Hussey also seems to be collaborating with Russian hackers, cyber thieves lately. Which means this is not only a privacy concern, but also a NATIONAL SECURITY issue. Perhaps it is time the CIA take a long hard look at Michael Hussey's nefarious business affairs and associates..

jeanm256
8/17/18

Peekyou keeps links to other people search sites in their site and shows all your private details. I opted out of all the other sites so when I click the link that shows my info, it goes to a dead page... because the other sites removed my info! If my info is gone from other sites, why is Peekyou still keeping my info showing??? Worst part is that since my info shown is from another site, Peekyou won't delete that using their opt out function since it's not their URL and it just shows an error that you didn't provide the identifying number'. These people need to be sued for giving the world private info on us with no way to remove it. Maybe we should gather private info on Peekyou's owner and give it to every scammer in Nigeria. Let's get a class action case against these AHoles!!!

ronr94
5/10/18

Sent them opt out request but my information hasn't been removed. Filled out opt-out form multiple times but they have not yet removed my information. If you are considering a lawsuit, please share information on how others can join.

mdc1
MD C.
3/30/18

i have filed 7 times to opt-out of peekyou.com and have received information each and every time that all my information was removed but of course they lied but now that made me a rich man i am sueing them for invasion of my privacy along with facebook who gives peekyou.com my information for a FEE.

urif1
12/2/17

I fill opt-out form twice but they still did not remove me. I also contacted by email but they not responded. They promised to remove in 48 hours.

efeee
11/1/17

The majority of the checks that I have done, with respect to theinformation on PEekyou is false, and accurate, lying, a way to get your money I will be contacting everyone that has the same opinion on PICU A class action lawsuit is inevitable!

pk69
9/20/17

Looks like a aggregator. Doing the legwork for Identity thieves and then selling you on an identity protection insurance plan.

No thank you

Tip for consumers: Don't encourage them.

brianf114
3/13/17

You all should look your name up on this site. They had: the wrong middle name for me; a city I had never even been to listed as where I spent time in; and, a bunch of "relatives" listed that are not my relatives. I filled out the form to "opt out" and am waiting to hear back from them. Don't know who checks their facts for this site, but they need to find a new career. Too bad the lowest rating choice was "1 Star", because they deserve less than that.

peekp
11/12/14

Under "Public Records & Background Checks" PeekYou shows my information.
This information was retrieved from other sites. I've removed my information months ago from these sites but PeekYou still shows it. I've cleared my browsers cache and emailed them repeatedly to update there data. I've gotten one reply out of 10 emails and it was a prewritten email saying that they don't store information and the path to removing the info on there site is to remove it on the others.. That's bull and not true.
Every occurrence of my info is linked to it's source on the PeekYou page. When you click on any of my links, it goes to the source which comes up blank.
I guess I'll keep emailing them in hopes that something changes but I'm about to give up.
This is the last remaining site with my personal information and it seems to be locked in.
My experience with PeekYou is the worst..

eliasr14
7/1/14

The peekyou site said it had 8 results for my name search on google, but I never saw them, just a header, an outline of the page, and some links to other paysites at the bottom. But no peekyou results, just eight stars going round and round, presumably representing my eight search results that were supposedly in the process of loading. I'd leave my laptop and come back to find the page had stopped loading, maybe after some ads got loaded in the margins, but none of my 8 results, so I'd hit the Refresh button. Four times I hit the Refresh button because peekyou was loading so excruciatingly slow it would just stop loading. Do I have to be directly hardwired to their server to make their People Search page download? This site sucks.

rs42
1/31/14

Just another Google top ranking (as in pops up sooner because they pay to do so) site that under preforms as usual.

dans42
9/21/12

Worst people search site ever! The phone number doesn't work on the website and you can't get in touch with anyone in customer service. I have done what the website says to remove my personal information from other websites and they won't remove my info they just send you an email saying "we manually updated your information" okay well I didn't tell you to do that I told you to remove my information. They don't answer your questions and just give you the run around. They have an F on BBB and our not BBB ACCREDITED! This site is owned by Michael Hussey and all the websites he owns have a F rating. Go ahead try to remove your info by contacting them. Better yet call the number on the BBB site and it rings and then goes blank. They can blast your information, phone number, but trying to call them is not allowed.

Questions? Get answers from the PeekYou staff and other customers.

PeekYou?