Review of Peak-Ryzex

Tel: 1-888-444-9128

scotts751
scott s.
2/15/19

had to find certain parts on website... no links to accessories etc. had to call in to get info needed to buy. Tom was very helpful when I called in.

kenth52
Kent H.
2/14/19

Easy to order but I work at a large company that receives hundreds of packages and my name was nowhere on the shipping label or even on the packaging sheets inside the box. I only found the box because I knew that it had been delivered and went searching for it.

Please fix

guyatoned
Guyatone D.
2/8/19

Sales tax should have come up earlier in order confirmation, but it was waived after submission of BOE-230.

jorgev43
Jorge V.
2/5/19

Other competitor's you have to make minimum purchase but not you guys. Thanks great service.Please people don't use anyone else.

kirtl2
Kirt L.
1/31/19

Pam has been a very responsive support agent. I have really enjoyed working with her and will most likely use your services more.

ritah86
Rita H.
1/16/19

If you have previously ordered then it is very simple to click on re-order. Otherwise it was very hard to find the right label for our activity.

christinak92
Christina K.
1/3/19

It went well. Took a minute for me to figure out what Resin Ribbon I needed for my Zebra. I think I got it right

anonymouss334
anonymous S.
12/7/18

It doesn't get any easier. I just looked up my last order, clicked reorder, applied reward points and ordered!

kurtc35
Kurt C.
11/27/18

I placed an order on 11/26/18 and didn't received anything so I tried again. Hopefully I get one insert not two

markd559
Mark D.
11/8/18

when creating my account the screen was 'grayed' but no feedback that anything was happening - the same for after placing the Order - it would be good to have a little 'feedback' to see that something is happening

claytony5
Clayton Y.
11/7/18

If I get what I order (as described on website), then I am HAPPY. Well, this company is excellent in that aspect ....

ericr135
Eric R.
10/23/18

I purchased this printer back in August, and we needed another. Purchasing the unit is easy, but getting everything set up on our end takes some doing.

elizabethv86
elizabeth v.
10/15/18

I tried to reorder the printer ribbon and could not find it on your site. it took me a while to figure out which one it was and hopefully I ordered the correct ribbon. The website is not that easy.

jasonb583
Jason B.
10/12/18

Nice and easy website to navigate. Like that I can just hit reorder so I don't have to look up product each time.

benitoy
Benito Y.
9/19/18

It is easy as long as we have the manufacture part number. So I did have it and that is why I say its nice and easy.

benitov3
Benito V.
9/13/18

copied the Item number I needed. It cam up and the more quantities I ordered of the same the lower the price. NICE!!!!

neliet
Nelie T.
8/27/18

It was my first time to order through your website and I think. It deesn't take too much time and I was overall satisfied with this first experience.
Thanks

janetteb19
JANETTE B.
7/31/18

I typed in the correct Toner cartridge number of CF281A, but i said not found. When I did a general scroll, I found it. A little difficulty navigating.

jesseg79
Jesse G.
7/19/18

Anthony was quite helpful on the phone today! Unfortunately the shipment was delayed a few days (from Friday to the following Tuesday) evidently due to some administrative mistakes, but the goods finally arrived in perfect condition and were immediately put to good use (allowing us to use one of our Zebra printers) .

larissas9
Larissa S.
7/18/18

Your website and cart are extremely slow to update. Your customer service phone line is useless, you should also email more coupons. Carrie Steeger was helpful through chat

ceacutedricl
Ceacutedric L.
6/18/18

Easy buying, site well made. Information is clear, check is easy and fast. Good job. Currency should be specify on price $USD or $CAD, not clear.

kathyh166
Kathy H.
5/30/18

I placed this order after I was assisted by David, customer service rep #2933. He was extremely helpful in the process. Thanks David!

artr20
Art R.
4/27/18

It would be nice to not have the chat window block saving the change to the shipping address. Minimizing is usually not expected.

jeffreyb118
Jeffrey B.
2/19/18

Your page offered a 6% discount to me but would not let me enter the code. No one answered the chat

robertr503
Robert R.
12/6/17

Encountered considerable initial difficulty placing the order due to the use of the SAFARI browser. However, when I switched to CHROME at the suggestion of Carrie Steeger, your website performed perfectly, and the problem was resolved.
The Shipment arrived today (December 6, 2017 - order placed November 22) in apparent excellent condition, thanks largely to the secure, padded packaging.
Since the product has not yet been placed in service, its performance can not presenty be evaluated. However, our expectations are high.

Questions? Get answers from the Peak-Ryzex staff and other customers.

Peak-Ryzex?