Review of PC Pools

Tel: 1.877.727.6657
customerservice@pcpools.com

jimc221
7/7/17

I ordered a pool liner over 2 weeks ago. It was supposed to be shipped the same day. I haven't received it and there is no shipping info or tracking number, so I assume it hasn't been shipped. My credit card hasn't been charged. They don't answer my emails and their phone number doesn't work. I had to cancel my credit card, so they won't charge anything to it in the future.
I'm going to order from a reputable company. Everyone else should save themselves a lot of trouble and do the same.

melissap72
8/29/16

I purchased a 15 year warranty pool cover in 2011 I have been calling and emailing this company since June to get a replacement cover. No one has replied to my many attempts. Horrible customer service! Would not purchase from them again!

wandah16
6/25/16

Pool came in damaged, Sand Filter is not the one shown, all the fittings leaked, had to buy our own fittings, POOL is Junk, will not return calls, So dishonest about everything, had a Intex Pool for 10 years, then upgraded, big mistake, Paid $1350.00 for new pool, paid $700.00 for the Intex pool, if you want a Awesome pool buy from Intex, there the best, honest and great pools, if I could do over, Intex pools you won't be sorry, PCPools, you will be sorry, thanks pcpools for ruining my summer, you SUCK, will be putting in a complaint with the BBB, PCpools get out of business do everyone a big favor, DO NOT ORDER FROM PCPools, you'll be SORRY.

markl182
4/6/16

They have not answered e-mails. Can not log into account I set up when I placed an order, and the 877 number has been disconnected.

tracyp2
6/24/10

Do not buy from this website. The fact that you cannot even wright a review on their website should be a sign that there is something fishi. I had a terrible experience with them and I will never buy from them.

Questions? Get answers from the PC Pools staff and other customers.

PC Pools?