This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Pcmiles.co.uk

Pcmiles.co.uk

Pcmiles.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Pcmiles.co.uk?

“A company called "PC Miles" keeps phoning saying that...”

Andrew K.
2/22/11

A company called "PC Miles" keeps phoning saying that there is a problem with my PC and want me to pay money to fix a problem that they have noticed. I am a computer consultant and definately know that there is no problem with my PC. They ask for money to fix the problem that they have supposedly spotted over the internet, and try to get you to give them remote access to your computer. The phone number does not exist, the company does not exist, the website is fake. Do not allow this company to take remote control of your computer as this will give them full administrative rights to your PC to have a look around and try to get credit card information, or your personal details such as address and DOB so they can perform identity fraud.

andrewk9
February 22nd, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Pcmiles.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pcmiles.co.uk?

Have a question about Pcmiles.co.uk?