Publishers Clearing House (PCH) reviews

privacychoices@pch.com

20 reviews with 4 stars

alphonsed7
6/14/18

Just by using their search engine I won $450.00! Then about a year later $10.00 Not too bad for just using their search engine.

pearls17
5/11/18

Good luck to me Good luck to me if I meet the prizes patrol I will see I PEARL RENEE SPRINGS love to play at my own risk($$$) I love to play these fun but unexpectedly challengingworkethic games I haven't been playing for a long time almost a years worth I cherish having the opportunity and love making high scores that I push for every play I remember playing so many games and game systems I owned either electronically hand held or T.V operated or basics of mind consuming board games and plentiful hand coordinated toys back in year 1960's or 1900's to be exact i wonder how the setup and settings of the layouts of the games began and updated through times of the days months and years old of PCH I know several other people that was players and luck out or gave in or didn't accomplish enough to their own standards I recently discovered around 8 weeks ago publisher's clearing House hit big money a range amount of 5 or 6 billions in profits from only merchandise also beside that 4 or 5 billions at a celebrated reached goal in retail wherever is this money ending up in the hands of top well deserved valued winners Iam happy to be fortunate and talented oriented to stay focused while competing I must explain to prove to Publisher's clearing House running staff and attendees may this sweepstakes find and bless me with numerous portions of sustainability in cash prizes in it's upsetting and entirely and entity be blessed as always you and the prize Patrol and over seeing bosses I really like experiencing playing in my convenient time but of course time well spent with practice and strength and determination and perseverance and ease and hard working drive and gifts of postive learning and growing believable power while steering to stay alive and alerted and watchful in this publisher's clearing House sweepstakes... thanks best wishes and happy spring time Force's are in bloom until then. Pearl Springs

joed255
4/24/18

I have been dealing with pch for over 25 years it is my chance to win the 7,000.00 a week for life I have purchase a lot of merchandise also over those years. I believe it is my time too win. Thank you pch.

judyd3
2/5/18

I have been playing PCH contests for 19 years online, and for years before that through mail promotions. I also started entering my husband in these contests. He received a $10 check a few years ago. I also received a $10 check, and this past week, I received $100!. It's not the big payout we all look for, but it proves that they are legit and do pay out.

martham93
7/11/17

How come U guys. Don't come 2 Arizona? The prize money sure would B nice. I have NEVER WON anthything!

haleyb12
1/24/17

I have actually won from the games they have on pch website. It wqs only ten dollars but I did recieve a check for ten dollars in the mail. I know its not much but it cant be a complete scam. I also enjoy playing the games they have on their website.

victorias57
7/7/16

Pch, is good, but instead of winning cash, I'm always winning tokens.

annw63
3/18/16

I have been playing Pch for over 20 years and have not won anything. When I look up winners they are in California or Florida never see mass winners.

karenl106
2/18/16

I have been with PCH many years, I had never had any problems until now! They claim I stopped making my payments since May of 2015 which is not true I was making payments on what I owe monthly! ! They told me mail in a copy of my money order receipts! I did but yet they say I still owe them. Get this the billing with them keeps raising & lowering! Doesn't make sense right? I am really upset with how they are treating me now! I am very discouraged with them now! & I don't plan on ordering from them again! But them claiming I owe them I couldn't anyway! I think someone there is lieing & is stealing from the company not the customers fault!!

chuckp13
11/19/15

Pch double charged me. I'm done. No more bs scamming from them. They don't care @ will scam u for everything they can. Big corps. Big thieves.

bettym38
5/5/15

Awesome

kathleenf8
3/19/15

Pch is a replicable and honest agency that helps people all over the world.

cindyl33
3/16/15

the games are fun. I've been playing a while. Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all!

lisag64
3/6/15

im a belieaver, not a quitter.. i belieave in miracles.and yes im playing to win...

adsonniaw
2/21/15

I did, however. win $135,00 for a grill, but it took about 2,000,000 tokens to get it

jesseh32
7/23/14

Play the Games on PHC sweepstakes Website but don't order anything.. then you will be having fun and not wasting money..Then you can win stuff and not lose any money..It would be a win win if you do it that way.. the Website says you don't have to order anything to win. It's not a scam.. http://www.pch.com.

ednar5
6/20/14

I've been playing for about 4-5 weeks and up to 7 hours per day and haven't won ANYTHING. Some games froze up and the message came up "having tech problems" and to try again later. I'm not sure if I can save some tokens for the next contest. Does anyone have an answer to that? Actually I need to win cash as I'm going to school to get money to live on since I can't find a job, plus I have 3 teeth that the crowns came off of. I owe so much in student loans and I'm 68 years old!

josephp29
4/13/14

to whome it concerns I ordered a lap top computer and I didn't get any response back Can you help me to get this if possible its paid for too thank you Joe

brianh46
12/7/12

Just saw someone trash publishers clearing house, WTF? of course they are selling magazines and other merchandise, what do you think they are some billionaire who give out money for fun?
I have found them to be just what they say they are! I do not buy anything i do not want, however I do look at the stuff they have. I have found some real nice deals on things like you see on QVC and other TV offerings. As well the GAMES ARE FUN! if they send anything you do not like they unsubscribe faster than any I have seen and it is easy. I would say if anyone is unhappy with PCH it is their own fault for expecting too much. It is what it is and I LIKE IT!

robp
10/19/09

Fun. Chance to win big bucks each day and you don't have to buy anything unless you want to. Thought it was fake but my cousin lives next door to the winner of 1 million last year. Says she has now moved to a much bigger house. He's bummed they did not come to his house next door!

Probably but we keep playing as the games do give us something to do. Wouldn't bet on a big win however.

By Chuck P.

Oh this is big time scam. Like I said in my review we put to much time into this wack company that when see anything about money we think it's them. Nobody ever wins there special early look prizes unless it's a guaranteed giveaway.

By Matt S.

Well, and just as I expected, the October 23 "special early look" did NOT result in the "mega prize" being awarded. Surprise, surprise! I saw that they immediately started advertising on TV their next "mega prize" (what is it now? $5000 a week for life? Bet they don't award that one, either!) Just a scam to drum up sales to weak-minded people who actually think they have a snowball's chance in you-know-where to win anything at odds of almost 2 billion to one. A total fraud!

By Viktoria I.

For the most part it's all a bunch of BS to get people to make a purchase.

By John D.

I didn't know this but it makes sense as there is nothing to it but the same thing day after day. PCH has gone downhill with games, lately, as even the daily puzzles, now, just drag and are hard to move the pieces. Too many puzzles and probably too many people playing, Also same thing, every day and are only for fun to kill time with. Maybe, now, they are just not monitoring the sites to see their problems. Bingo, no great loss.

By Jeanne D.

Am I still in the running for PCH's $7,000.00 a week win Thanks hoping for good news. My computer was down for two days. Does this disqualify me

By Frances T.

By Przemyslaw W.

It is all rigged! They want to draw you in, and promise you that you are the next big winner. It is all a waste of time in my opinion.

By Angela M.

"PCH is real whether you want to believe or not. I never have won yet but my friend has and others that she knows have won money and on won 1,000,000.00" -Bredna Nonsense. You must work for PCH or something, Bredna. And did you mispell your so called own name lol? Supposed to be "Brenda?" I suppose it's possible that is your name but what I find nearly impossible to believe is that you have a friend who won and it just so happens that your friend who won also knows others who won and even won 1,000,000.00? I mean what are the odds of THAT? Knock it off.

By RandomlyHiccupping B.

It would not let me play or sign in so I gave up

By Richard V.
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

11 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?