Paulsboro Public Schools

Paulsboro Public Schools has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Paulsboro Public Schools?

“Highly Disappointed!”

LJean B.
3/28/17

The dress looks lovely in the picture. My problem is that the size was too big. I e-mail several time requesting information on what is the procedure to return/exchange it and I even requested a phone number and I got no response. I also requested the Customer Service Department in Los Angeles to get in touch with me and still got no response. I gave my home phone number & e-mail address, my work phone number & e-mail address and my personal cell phone number and still got no response. But when I ordered the dress they had no problem taking the money from my account the same day. I have 180 days to open a dispute and I will continue to try and get someone to reply to response. At this point I just want my money back and I will not order from them again. I don't care how nice the dress looks!

ljeanb
March 28th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Paulsboro Public Schools staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Paulsboro Public Schools?

Have a question about Paulsboro Public Schools?