Partsreadyonline.Com reviews

Tel: 3389662 3389
support@partsreadyonline.com

donalds117
2/6/18

I just wanted to thank you for your great service. My part arrived quickly and was well packed. The description made it easy to determine exactly what I needed. I installed the motor today and it worked great. Keep up the good work! I will be ordering again whenever I need good used parts at reasonable prices!

michelleg199
12/10/17

A variety of products. Prices are amazing. Very easy to navigate through. I will definitely be recommending this site to others.

johnl501
8/3/17

Definitely will buy again. Clean and a perfect fit. Totally better than ebay-experience I had in the past

novaj1
Nova J.
6/19/17

How do you charge me $20 from something that came out of the garbage can it has spider webs dust dirt period never again

michaelb459
1/2/17

I ordered a motor for my vending machine and was happy with my experience. The motor worked as described on the website despite it being used. The tracking number was not updated by the post office until the order was delivered, but it had nothing to do with the website staff.

beckym33
5/24/16

I ordered a washing machine motor from this company a week and a half ago. My credit card was charged the same day. I have yet to receive it despite being charged for shipping to get it in 2-5 business days. They have refused to answer all of my emails. There are no legitimate phone numbers to be found to contact anyone. Do NOT order from this company. I am pretty sure it is a scam site and will be contacting PayPal and my credit card company to get my money back. WORST experience I have had online ordering anything ever.

chrisk65
3/27/14

This site is horrible! I purchased a part from them and it looked like a cheap knock off. On top of that you can not return your part for a refund. I suggest finding your parts somewhere else.

annam4
11/10/10

I am so pleased with this company! The dryer part I ordered arrived very quickly and was just what I needed. Because of the poor return policies and lack of customer reviews I was a little nervous to purchase through Parts Ready Online, but because my dryer is very old the part I needed was not easy to find. Parts Ready Online uses PayPal and that was reassuring. Anyway, I just wanted there to be another review for this company. I would definitely order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Partsreadyonline.Com staff and other customers.

Partsreadyonline.Com?