Parksleepfly.co

Parksleepfly.co

Parksleepfly.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Parksleepfly.co?

“No protection for the customer”

Kimberly N.
2/9/20

We booked a room through these guys as well as the reservation to park our car. When we got back from our trip our car was damaged by the hotel employees who were moving it around due to overbooking. When I reached out to park sleep fly after getting no response from the hotel they said there was nothing they could do even though they are the ones who took our money. I told them they could absolutely do something, namely make the hotel fix our car or kick them off their website. I would stay away from these guys.

kimberlyn126
February 9th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Parksleepfly.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Parksleepfly.co?

Have a question about Parksleepfly.co?