Review of Parkacise

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 516 319-6663

pamelae11
8/8/15

I met parkacise trainers at my favorite place Norman J Levy park where I do 5 miles every day. I was looking to step up my workout when Judy and Roy found me. After just one workout with them I could feel that desired warm burn in my abs, glutts and hammys that tells you your strengthening those muscles along with some I haven't used in years. Judy and Roy are both professional and knowledgeable on fitness and they have a great way of encouraging you and making it all totally fun! Thanks guys for finding me! Overall Parkacise workouts get an A++ from me for sure!

jf45
7/14/15

I had the best workout on Saturday. This is the best way to enjoy the great outdoors while getting fit. (they go all year round). They meet in several parks in Nassau County, Long Island, NY. Great experience can't wait to go back!
Check out their website, Parkacise.com or like them on Facebook: Parkacise workouts.
Roy and Judy are great trainers. Get ready to sweat!

Questions? Get answers from the Parkacise staff and other customers.

Parkacise?