Review of Paris Attitude

Tel: 2329303112342
mail@parisattitude.com

sergeya
6/21/11

Please avoid such services as parisattitude.
I have had an awful time with ParisAttitude. I rented an apartment in Paris in May 2008 and paid a 600 euro deposit that they said would be reimbursed 10 days after our departure. I have been emailing them for the past 4 months and have still not received the reimbursement. Their administration claimed they were having "a big delay in sending it back". Email after email, they said they would look into it and get back to me and they never do. Now they seem to be ignoring my emails altogether. I cannot express how angry I am with ParisAttitude.
Now i'm using several services such as http://glamourapartments.org , http://gatetoparis.com

lisanoodleh
8/16/10

It seems there are many negative reviews about the parisattitude. However, my own experience was good. My trip took place in May 2010. I was trying to find a place with a bed that's big enough to accommodate my 6'2" husband. I emailed Parisattitude & the agent respond immediately with 3 suggestions. The 1st one wasn't available by the time I replied but the 2nd suggestion worked out great. I got the invoice for agent fee & the lease (both in French & English) within a few days. It's a hassle to have to wire money plus the bank fees. I had a great stay in Paris.

oliviaw
3/19/10

I used this site to book a short term apartment rental in Paris last year. I had my eye set on a specific apartment located in the Marais district and was excited to find it available given the limited time frame I was working with. Unfortunately, the booking experience was entirely FRUSTRATING. Disappearance act of booking agents for days, incorrect paperwork, slow coordination between renter and rentee and cumbersome payment transfer to renter. While the apartment was cute as a button, it was definitely not worth the hassle. My security deposit was also not returned to me for a couple months minus ~$100 due to wire transfer fees. HORRIBLE experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Paris Attitude staff and other customers.

Paris Attitude?