Pardons and Waivers reviews

Tel: 1-800-543-2137

catherines90
3/6/18

This company offers to do all the work that needs to be done if you wish to apply for a pardon or waiver of a criminal record After a conviction and release there is a five year resting or waiting period before you can apply I approached this company to help me erase or lift a DUI record Not only did they misinform me, i got the distinct impression that the name Canada Pardons and Waivers Inc is a government run service and it is not Very misleading They want $460 up front and an additional $650approx to process This is something we are all capable of doing ourselves Go into any RCMP office and ask for information and they have all the literature I felt mislead by this company because they took my money, sent me for finger printing with incorrect information This was bad enough, but i wasn't even eligible to apply yet as its only been three years And wouldnt you think they would tell me this before hand? I had to fight to get my cash back despite the fact i wasn't even eligible to apply I did get my money back eventually but 'buyer beware' Do some research on your own before throwing your money away Oh, and though they dont tell you, (its in the fine print)there is only a 48hr window to cancel

atulm1
3/1/15

Hey Guys, My Name is Rob Mb. Over the past couple of months, I was looking for a pardon services to get my criminal record expunged.

I had taken pardon services from many companies, but these all were not affected. Finally, I could find the best company for pardon services; it was Federal pardons and waivers services. During whole process, I never had to call to see how my process was going, they regularly informed me themselves.

I would really like to thanks, Federal Pardons and Waivers services and their team, who provide me such a nice services to clean my past criminal record.

Tip for consumers: Now I can say that it is so easy to get a "pardon" record suspension through a trusted pardon services and I am also recommend you to always get pardon services only form this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Pardons and Waivers staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Pardons and Waivers