Paradiselimotoronto reviews

Tel: 416-502-2522

1 Review From Our Community

nettag
11/24/16

For anyone who is considering a limo rental I reccommend AGAINST using this company. They also use the web address http://www.paradisetorontolimo.ca/index.php

I booked them to take my 17 year old daughter and her friends downtown for dinner. They ran out of gas while bringing my daughter and her friends back home and then left the girls on the side of the highway by themselves. My father and I had to go and pick them up. When we called and asked them to look into this we were told they have other things to do today. No apology. Running out of gas is avoidable and unacceptable. Leaving girls on the side of the highway leaves me speechless. Payment was upfront and they have charged my credit card despite us calling to explain they did not give us what we paid for.

So to sum up - limo ran out of gas, they left a group of 17 year old girls on the side of the highway by themselves, I had to make arrangements to pick up the girls and then they were rude on the phone when we called to discuss the situation. It doesn't get any worse than this.

Questions? Get answers from the Paradiselimotoronto staff and other customers.

Paradiselimotoronto?