Review of Paradise2u

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

sc1400
2/25/14

I went on a job interview at their headquarters. It was in a run-down warehouse district with no signage. Very suspect. Then we are given a script in order to sell that all lies. Saying they only sell wholesale to dealers but a dealer went out of business and didn't pay for their grills so that's why they are being sold so cheaply at a trade show/home show. they admitted it was all lies. The sales manager said it's like when a business is always going out of business and has sales. Then they wanted us to sign very contracts and a non-compete but neglected to fill-in the part that said how much the reps would be compensated. When I called the next day to ask to have that filled out I was told it would be sent to me. then I asked to speak to another rep to get a reference for them as a company and then no calls or texts were returned. They keep running a craigslist ad to recruit sales reps. My suspicion is they hire different folks every weekend and don't pay them. Everything they say about how the product is made is bogus too. The workers were obviously in unsafe conditions and probably illegals. DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Questions? Get answers from the Paradise2u staff and other customers.

Paradise2u?