Palmyra-city.gov.sy

Palmyra-city.gov.sy

Palmyra-city.gov.sy has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Palmyra-city.gov.sy?

“Fake website”

Ian M.
9/24/11

Fake website. Doesn't look Government owned to me even though it's using the .gov domain. This website is owned by hacking group Anonymous as seen on the symbol on the bottom right. It seems to me that this person wants Freedom for his country - but this is the wrong way to go about it.

ianm11
September 24th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Palmyra-city.gov.sy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Palmyra-city.gov.sy?

Have a question about Palmyra-city.gov.sy?