Review of Pajamagram

Pajamagram reviews

Tel: 1-800-448-3757

kend158
12/24/18

I purchased some Pajamas for my girlfriend for Christmas strictly because the advertisement on Facebook stated there was still plenty of time to get them before Christmas... I called to find out where my order was and was told they will not arrive until the 29th of December...grrrrrrr not a happy customer. When I ask the guy that answered the phone why did their advertisement state it would be here before Christmas he just said "Well it was partially correct." duh.... not good business.

jenniferb696
10/23/18

I've ordered from this company about 9 to 11 times already. Never had a problem. The pajamas look just like the picture and the sizing was correct. I will continue to order from this site

jenniferc43
7/27/13

For our baby's baptism we ordered much of the supplies from partypail.com and they have a great selection of party favors and toys. Better than the typical baby party favors that are not appropriate for a baptism.

Questions? Get answers from the Pajamagram staff and other customers.

Pajamagram?