Review of Pageonce

550 California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94306, US

jeffreys30
3/31/14

I made a due payment to my bank and it still has not arrived. I expected my payment to be credited the next day and recieved an email stating that my bank was contacted..Lies..I'm turning mine over to the Attorney Generals office today. No wonder they changed their name from 'Pageonce' to 'Check" giving you the impression that you are dealing with a reputable company, when it's just a 'flim- flam' scam operation. Changing names might work for awhile and then they will open under another name after they have to close this one..BEWARE!!!!

oliel
2/25/12

This website is not secured and the risk on having fraud is too risky. Bank account information should be never share to website like pageonce or mint.

jonb9
6/14/11

I love Pageonce. I use it on my iPad. You give them logons to your various financial sites. It reads them and aggregates the data anytime you want. What bills are due, total credit owed etc. I've never had any issues, I am comfortable with their security. I think its a the future of money management.

tn1
1,551 helpful votes
3/14/11

UPDATE: Within hours of this review, PageOnce contacted me to remove my email from their mailing lists. I wish I could give them something between a Meh and a Cool, but without ever having used them, I can't actually give a Cool rating. It appears that SiteJabber may be more effective than emailing / calling a business directly!

------

I have no idea what PageOnce is or what it does, but I get emails from them once a week about some accounts that I don't have. I've checked my credit reports, and nothing funny is going on. I figured that perhaps someone registered my email address - who knows. I sent PageOnce an email asking them to check this account and also to remove me from the mailing since I am not a customer. I sent an email on the 28th, and an hour ago I received a response:

Dear User,

Thank you for your email. Please note, due to hundreds of emails we receive daily, our reply to you is delayed. Please accept our apologies.

It took them 2 weeks? Based on a Google search I can't find anything related to a scam (well, I only looked at the first page). Other people seem to really like whatever services this place provides (it looks like Mint-type services).

In any case, I'm terribly irritated by this company, whether it's real or not.

Questions? Get answers from the Pageonce staff and other customers.

Pageonce?