Review of Oxi Fresh

Oxi Fresh reviews

Tel: 877-694-3737

connies197
8/29/18

I used Oxi fresh for the first time yesterday I could not be more pleased.
Charlie was efficient and through. All the carpets including stairway, landings, closets look great, feel great and smell Fresh. He also cleaned large chair cushions which look brand new. This has been a vacation home and seasonal rental so had a lot of use.
Oxi Fresh is environmentally friendly. Uses little water and dries Quickly! Great for allergies,.

victorias198
7/3/18

I used Oxi-clean on a recently purchased summer home in South New Jersey. The house they cleaned for me was totally vacant, no furniture to move. I met the guy there and he cleaned the rugs and I stayed out of his way. He was finished pretty quickly (I commented about how fast he was) and the rugs were wet so I left when he left. I assumed they were clean. We finally moved in last week and the carpet is absolutely disgusting. We dont wear shoes in the house because shoes are dirty so everyone must take their shoes off at the door, our feet were black from the carpet. I called the company immediately and they said they would give the owner the message and he would call me back within 2 days. I waited 3 days, no call back so I called again. The girl on the phone apologized and said the owners busy but will call me back in 2 days. Its over a week and no call back. Im going to guess that the owner doesnt really care sbout unhappy customers or custermer service for that matter. With that being said, I would NEVER recommend this company.

terryk133
6/20/18

Very satisfied with prompt service and the cleaning of carpeting.
I have already recommended Oxi Fresh Howell to several neighbors.
T Kline

Questions? Get answers from the Oxi Fresh staff and other customers.

Oxi Fresh?