Over50singles.org

Over50singles.org has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Over50singles.org also ranks 2nd among Senior Dating sites.

How would you rate Over50singles.org?

“When you go through a divorce in your middle 50's the...”

nick l.
9/22/14

When you go through a divorce in your middle 50's the thought of meeting someone else as a friend or dating is very hard. Especially when you were married for a long time.However,i met my soul mate in http://over50singles.org . now we are very happy . We are senior people there is no age limit for fun and enjoy. if your single just logon to over50singles.org definitely you will get best person.

nickl33
September 22nd, 2014
johnp202
November 28th, 2014
This site gave me the most amount of responses as opposed to other dating websites. Match.com didn't have anyone interesting, e-harmony has plenty, but no one I like. over50singles.org is pretty good, because I have met a lot of beautiful women from it.
jamesr187
February 23rd, 2016
Despite Over50singles looks good, I wasn't able to meet anyone from my area to go out with.
There's another website I met my soulmate at: primetimelove.com
elijahg16
December 9th, 2014

hello dear

By william m.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Over50singles.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Over50singles.org?

Have a question about Over50singles.org?