This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

OutsideDirectors

OutsideDirectors has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OutsideDirectors ranks 121st among Jobs Other sites.

How would you rate OutsideDirectors?

“No Customer Service”

Ron T.
4/14/15

Signed on to OutsideDirectors.net ($189) only to find that many of the "opportunities" to become a Director involve, not only donating your time (which is fine for a good cause), but to also donate your cash. So many positions posted ask that you pay to do work for them. If this was disclosed up front, I would not have joined. However, forget about trying to cancel your membership. There is no mechanism to do that and customer service does not respond to any of your questions.

ront18
April 14th, 2015
rodneyh25
December 21st, 2015
I hold a seat on the board of directors of a public company. I would like to add another directorship.

Outsidedirectors.net pitches itself as streamlining company's search for outside directors and charges a hefty fee for potential candidates to participate.

I began receiving multiple postings each day as soon as I signed up. Unfortunately none of them were for outside directors. Rather they were for various jobs with the word "Director" in the title, e.g. "Director of Finance". But none were for outside directors for public companies.

Do not waste your money or time.

The review is legit. Many of the companies are non profits and they expect not only your time but donations. Pretty obnoxious. Of course I didn't see any of those when I was looking at the site before deciding to join. So I emailed customer service and asked if there was a way to filter those ads out. After several emails and several weeks I got zero responses. So I posted this review among others. Personally I don't think anybody minds the site.

By Ron T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the OutsideDirectors staff and other customers.

NonExecutiveDirectors.com is a state-of-the-art platform that brings the best businesses and elite professionals together. Join now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OutsideDirectors?

Have a question about OutsideDirectors?