This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Outlet-mall.shop

Outlet-mall.shop

Outlet-mall.shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Outlet-mall.shop?

“Absolute rip off c**ts”

zoe L.
5/21/18

I stupidly brought 3 pairs of shoes off this $#*! hole site a month and haven't received any replies to my multiple emails. Im pretty sure they have just scammed me but I'm not one to go down without a fight... Even tho there page is not shut down. Beware... Also they made out on there website the page was American but the account the money went to was Asian... Little rip off bastard.

zoel20
May 21st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Outlet-mall.shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Outlet-mall.shop?

Have a question about Outlet-mall.shop?