OutbackSteakhouse reviews

Tampa, FL 33607, US
Tel: +1-813-387-8995

javierb26
5/14/18

After several visits, I can confirm that each instance was riddled with complaints about the food and service. You wonder if the staff is so unhappy, why don't they just stay home instead. Complaints can go ignored or poorly addressed. Go somewhere else for crying out loud. The food is absolutely no good for you. Artery clogging and fattening. You've been warned!

augustae
2/26/18

Yes it was a busy night. Husband had BD money. It was an hour wait. We ordered when the food arived it was looking good. The loaded potato was very dry. I did not have the steak I ordered. I had one glass of water all evening. She did not come back to the table to see about our drinks after she checked back for the food. Could not finish the meal too dry. No water.

dougb44
4/25/16

So far every time I have gone here with my wife we either send our food back ( They do not know how to cook a steak ) or even when we had a reservation and confirmed it they said over an hour wait. The food is not that great for the wait.

lizb58
3/28/16

So good. Bloomin' onion, Victoria's filet, loaded baked potato, fresh veggies, and if there were any room left over for dessert, I'd eat that , too. But, alas, I'm stuffed!

charlief17
10/29/15

My wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary and decided to have dinner at the Outback Steakhouse in Novi on Grand River and Beck Rd.
The tremendous dinner that we enjoyed was only surpassed by the service we were given by the staff.
Every individual we encountered was polite and helpful, genuinely interested in making our dinner experience a great one. THANK YOU

lindag55
2/21/15

Over the past year, we have noticed Outback steaks quality going down but prices going up. I went on other review sites to see if I and are friends were the only people noticing this and was shocked there were over 200 bad reviews! Looks like this chain is on their way out. I notified Outback at how disappointed I was that they don't give the free chocolate thunder from down under dessert for birthdays anymore; just a measley scoop of ice cream....and they didn't even respond back!! We used to eat there once a week.goodbye outback!

Questions? Get answers from the OutbackSteakhouse staff and other customers.

OutbackSteakhouse?