Review of Osw-trans

Osw-trans reviews

SITE CLOSED

christinal18
6/25/13

I truly could not be any happier with the service provided by OSW Transport. Not only was my car picked up and delivered in a timely and professional manner, the customer service I received from Jennifer and Kaleigh was simply outstanding. Great communication, knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating, ... just terrific. I'd had to change my transport date a couple of times and thought it would be a major issue, but ... it wasn't. They didn't bat an eye and happily accommodated me. I was really impressed with the professional and friendly service I received. I would not hesitate to utilize the services provided by OSW Transport again, and cannot recommend the company highly enough. On a scale of one to five (stars), ... OSW Transport is a six!

robertl73
6/24/13

I used this company, and they have a great quality service. Thank You very much for your support. I will recommend this company to anyone who wants a smooth transaction.

Questions? Get answers from the Osw-trans staff and other customers.

Osw-trans?