This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Osoitetalo.fi

Osoitetalo.fi has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Osoitetalo.fi?

“I bought Finnish businessregister from Osoitetalo.fi,...”

Jari T.
12/19/14

I bought Finnish businessregister from Osoitetalo.fi, which had reasonable price per contact. Customerservice was fast and i got my businessregister (email one) in 1 day. After 1 week of sending emails i can claim that bounce rate is around 0.7% from all emails i have sent till now (around 27 300). I think this is really good bounce rate for ready made businessregister. I have already got many tenders.

jarit
December 19th, 2014

I have already got many tenders.

Questions? Get answers from the Osoitetalo.fi staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Osoitetalo.fi?

Have a question about Osoitetalo.fi?