Original LIFE Magazines reviews

Tel: +1 800-609-6434
inbox@originallifemagazines.com

peterd12
2/5/11

I placed an order with www.originallifemagazines.com on Jan.23, 2011. The web site stated they had 9 copies of the Life magazine Jan.12, 1950 edition in stock at a cost of $29.95. As of Feb.5, 2011 I have not received delivery of my purchase. I have left two voice messages and one email message regarding my order status and have never received a return phone call or email. The online order status simply states "awaiting shipment". I have no confidence in this web site and my next course of action is to contact my credit card company to fill a dispute.

ellenr
11/6/09

I have not received my order placed on Oct. 21 (today is Nov. 6). Voicemails and emails have been ignored; however, they charged my credit card the day the ordered was placed. The website claims you can check the status of your order, but nothing happens when you click on the button for it.

Questions? Get answers from the Original LIFE Magazines staff and other customers.

Original LIFE Magazines?