Oright.inc

Oright.inc has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Oright.inc ranks 15th among Asian Beauty sites.

How would you rate Oright.inc?

“Won't be going back to drugstore shampoos anymore (BEST ORGANIC PRODUCTS)”

J F.
2/5/21

Olright shampoo, a green beauty pioneer, originates from Taiwan. They were recently named winner of the "New Sustainable Product category and Sustainability Pioneer runner-up" on top of other awards. Read more about them here if you're interested! https://www.oright.inc/news/views/38 My cousin first introduced this brand to me as I was looking for a good shampoo (didn't want to buy those cheap ones from the drug store anymore.) I went to their store and I instantly fell in love with their setup. Not only did I love the organic and vegan aspect of it but I also loved their store set up (hehe)! It's so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing (so is their packaging). I do have to say though, their products are a little more expensive than I would like to spend on shampoo but I'm willing to put more money into a very good product like theirs. The caffeine shampoo I got really works as my hair has been growing back quickly (I lose hair very easily and I even have a "bald spot"...) I will definitely be going back and purchasing more of their shampoo as well as try their other products as well! Ex: lash serums, skincare and more! On another note, Olright is indeed a bit harder to find online (even here in Taiwan) but check out their website to see if they ship to you because I highly recommend trying it out!

jf530
February 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Oright.inc staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oright.inc?

Have a question about Oright.inc?