Oranum.co

Oranum.co

Oranum.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Oranum.co?

“ORANUM IS BAD”

mark h.
11/21/20

I have been hearing threatening voices since using Oranum a few months ago. These voices seem to be worse when the Wifi is on. The voices are saying if I leave my home state everything will be ok and telling be to go to another state. Voices from Oranum have also been telling me I am in DANGER for some reason or another. I do not know why. None the less let this review be proof of the threats I have been getting since using Oranum. I never had a problem like this until I went to a private reading with the reader PREDICTAR. Never use this woman, never use Oranum, it is is dealing in witchcraft and black magic. PREDICTAR is a very evil woman who tries to appear nice. Beware of this website entirely! Oranum appears as on this statement (dditservices.com LUXEMBOURG)

markh2219
November 21st, 2020

I have only nightmare stories about that site. I recommend not using it.

By mark h.

Customer service is like talking to a computer and never really helpful

By mark h.

Oranum is a scam company that collects extreme amounts of personal data, tracks and exploits clients.

By mark h.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Oranum.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Oranum.co?

Have a question about Oranum.co?