OptionsByPros

OptionsByPros has a consumer rating of 4.58 stars from 15 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. OptionsByPros also ranks 37th among Stock Trading sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 84.6%

• What I like about their option trade alerts is you're not glued to day trading all day.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate OptionsByPros?

“Made $500K in month of May 2020”

Vivek S.
6/5/20

I signed up with Optionsbypros.com using their smart insights, trade skills they took my account from $100k to $500k in 3 weeks. Thank you! These guys are the best in trading. I like the fact they have weekly goals for their accounts which they meet by far without hesitation. I would highly recommend Optionsbypros.com Thank you for changing my life!

“OptionsByPros.com is a SCAM”

Andy N.
11/26/19

OptionsByPros.com do not deliver what they advertise on their website. Do not use their louzy services. Their Option Alert has no Strike Price and no Expiration date. They send you a same list of stock everyday . The List they sent via email is forwarding from someone not even from them. I paid them $500.00 for nothing...they are not whay they claimed for.... SCAMS...SCAMS

option trade (5)
viveks72
June 5th, 2020
Thank you for changing my life!

Tip for consumers: Patience

Thank you so much Vivek.
thomasv252
April 15th, 2020
Retired back in 2013 so I trade these days to make income and buy stocks to add to my stock portfolio. Came across Optionsbypros last year online to sign up for their trade alerts. Been using Optionsbypros option trades to make income so far so good. They trade all the fangs, semis and spy as of late which has been nonstop stellar action. What I like about their option trade alerts is you're not glued to day trading all day. I am finished some days at 10 a.m. est. Many trades go a lot higher than where I exit but I will take profits any day of the week.
With all the volatility in Feb/March their trading has led me to enjoy my days without stressing about making income.
Thank you Optionsbypros.com

Tip for consumers: You have to know how to trade options such as calls and puts in order to use their option trade alerts.

Thank you!
jays685
June 10th, 2020
Came across optionsbypros.com a few months back to sign up for their option trade alerts. Most of the time they are right, some days one of the trades can be wrong but to be more right than wrong on option alerts I will take. It beats what I do on my own as I run out of ideas to trade. It's a service where it can have you done with your trading early in the morning whereas I used to sit all day until the closing bell. I have thoroughly enjoyed , would recommend it if you're seeking a few trades to add to your list of day trading.
in addition, I use their performance trading where my joint account has seen a mega percentage increase. We are quite happy with the performance trading. It's a fair service for someone willing to pay for gains made by experienced traders. Would recommend both.
OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Jay, we appreciate you! Thanks for the trust.
richarda884
March 21st, 2020
My wife and I decided to signup with Optionsbypros.com. The initial investment was $100K in Feb 2020 and in a few weeks we made over $300K in profits. What I love about the service is I am free most of the afternoon to do whatever. The live chat sends out their trades early in the morning so I decide on which stock to trade and which options I can afford. They will trade expensive options at the money such as TSLA AMZN or they will trade SPY or NVDA. I trade what I feel my risk tolerance is and load up! The option alerts are so perfect which to me offers me the sense of confidence in trading options.The best choice we made so far with our trading strategy is using Optionsbypros.com
They make things simple and you can't beat it.

Tip for consumers: They offer option trades in their live chat which are as good as gold.

OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Thanks for using our option trade alerts Richard!
miker871
June 25th, 2020
Option By Pros is the best . I have used the Options Trade Alert service and one on one. I have done well using both. Made over six figures this year. Highly recommend!
Thank you Mike.
scottp498
April 29th, 2020
Currently work at Home Depot as an engineer, but I have a strong passion for the stock market. I think there's a great connect when you work at Home Depot as its a lead retailer and a great stock to own. Over the years I have always bought HD on the pullback and doing well with it.
Currently use Optionsbypros.com for their services- trade alerts. Signed up in late 2018 for the trades as its been the best choice for me. They have made some changes to their option trade alerts as they are given in a live chat form with the full trade and a stop. It's very simple to read so it works for me. They still post their trade alert of 25 stocks which I find helpful. The combination helps me to execute a trade that I would not typically do such as HD.
Also, been a subscriber of their one on one alert/trades which has done especially well so far this year. The months of Feb-April I am up huge. The markets in a frenzy in Feb/March my one on one trading at Optionsbypros.com did over what I expected and the gains were the biggest I have seen. I applaud the them for doing an impeccable job in a short time frame.
Together with both I plan on continuing the trades and the one on one alerts. Thank you for your service.
OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Thank you Scott. We appreciate you.
shawnp154
June 5th, 2020
Been doing a lot of research for someone who can help me take my account higher with great market skills while I work and I found optionsbypros.com. by far the best. Been enthusiastic about the way my account is been looking for the last year. I have been a user of their services since 2018 but their performance trading service is by far the best. I have never dreamed of making this kind of money but they have completely went above and beyond my expectations and the weekly goals for me. I have been very very much happy with their service and with the way my account has been trading I've never made this kind of money in my life. It's ideal for myself because I don't have the time to trade everyday.
Thank you so much Shawn!
priyeshs1
December 13th, 2019
I signed up for their complete private option trading program which was 6 days. I am trading with confidence, making my goals and up $240K this year. I also made another $35,000 this week alone. I would recommend Optionsbypros.com for everything. Their option trades work, they give you exact option trade with entry, exit and strike prices. I love their service and I really happy I got professional private training with Optionsbypros. Highly recommend thank you so much.
OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Thank you for taking the time to learn. We loved teaching you Priyesh. Thank you for being a customer.
seanr232
June 17th, 2020
Correctly managing your capital and risk exposure is essential when trading options. Optionsbypros.com does the best job in making you money while trading in this volatile market. While risk is essentially unavoidable with any form of investment, your exposure to risk doesn't have to be a problem especially using the one on one. The key to Optionsbypros is they time the market effectively.. In only 2 months of trading my $150K investment is sitting over $800K in cash -so to say this works is beyond what it does. It's one of the best services that makes you a fab return where their service goes above and beyond. I do trade and risk my money to use their one on one service so when the trades are good they are SOOOOOO Good. 1 trade sometimes takes my account up to double and triple at times and sometimes even MORE! I use their one on one service which helps me by telling me what to look for, where to enter and exit.
The service is one with ease, it takes the burden of finding new trades off. I am one satisfied client thanks to optionsbypros.com
Sean, Thank you.
gregh429
November 28th, 2019
Used many trade services but optionsbypros.com is the best ! I switched to one on one trading paid $1500 for 4 days this week and made over $45,000. Yes! Thank you to Alex who was my trader and gave me the exact time, strike price, entry price and where to exit on the trade.
This allows for a merry merry Christmas! ho ho ho
OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
We are so happy you made great profits. That is our main goal at Optionsbypros.com
larryk338
November 16th, 2018
This service is unique as they do their option trades based on a point system, lots of technicals, charts and news of the day. Found it to be useful for my trading as they trade the FAANG names a lot. I like that they added the live chat to delivering option trades because its all live. They're really helpful in any questions I have and are available way past the close of markets.

Tip for consumers: Excellent option trades if you're seeking to trade FAANG names.

marym1185
December 3rd, 2018
I signed up for a few months w/ Optionsbypros.com and still using them for their individual points! They are very different in how they trade based on the fact they use a point system to enter a call or put. I love it. They are very detailed oriented, send emails every night helping me monitor the stock levels for my trade for the next day. They always reply back to me promptly too. I've made some serious bucks with their option alerts and if it weren't for greed I would be up more this year. They don't post their trades but you don't need them with the information they provide to you. You know when to get out and you know when to get in! They also have a live chat for discussion among traders I find helpful but I don't need. I really like their service as I find it resourceful with my style of trading which is buying calls and puts. I do not do any spreads or buy stocks.

Tip for consumers: Have to get familiar with their point system before you execute a trade. Their customer service is exceptional

Thank you so much!
andrews725
November 3rd, 2019
I had been doing Optionsbypros trade alerts service for about 7 months with good success. Recently they have been offering their option trading one on one service which I have found the best. It allows me to have their exit and entry for $500 a day/ as I have a $100K account. I fond this service to be much better for me as I make $5k to $7K a day versus $2K a day I was making doing their monthly trade alerts. I would suggest if you have a $50K or higher account, trading options to do their one on one trading with their option team .. makes a bigger difference for me. I love it.

Tip for consumers: BEST OPTION TRADE SERVICE

OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Thank you so much. We appreciate you.
andyn67
November 26th, 2019
OptionsByPros T. – OptionsByPros Rep
Andy Nguyen signed up to our alert service which at the time was a list of 25 stocks with daily alerts. He frowned that he was not receiving option trades. We have made changes to the service to where we DO place option trades with strikes, stops and entry levels. Andy wanted the service for free and we have plenty of documentation that states so. Further, Andy also frowned we sent our alerts from another email address. I do not think its against the law to send alerts from another email address. Some customers complain about things when they are not willing to learn.
nickv121
June 4th, 2020
I joined their managed trading, with 100k equity. Within 2 days they doubled my account and i paid $42k for their share of profit, On the third day they took a trade, 100 option contracts on Amazon, which went very badly and lost $100k, ie wiped my account. They then totally refused to acknowledged the trade and blamed it on the broker.
At the end i was $20k down and they were $42k better off.
They then refused to continue trading the remaining equity in the account (20k) and demanded i put in another $80k.
Naturally i lost every trust in them and I did not want to risk another 100k with them.
Because i stopped trading, they demanded another 3k from me!
Totally disgusting behavior and a real scam, that pray on trusting poeple. A REAL SCAM. STAY AWAY!

Its legit. We offer many services including option trade alerts, one on one trading, managed account trading. Thank you

By OptionsByPros T.,