Review of OptionsByPros

OptionsByPros reviews

Tel: 917-994-1312

marym1185
12/3/18

I signed up for a few months w/ Optionsbypros.com and still using them for their individual points! They are very different in how they trade based on the fact they use a point system to enter a call or put. I love it. They are very detailed oriented, send emails every night helping me monitor the stock levels for my trade for the next day. They always reply back to me promptly too. I've made some serious bucks with their option alerts and if it weren't for greed I would be up more this year. They don't post their trades but you don't need them with the information they provide to you. You know when to get out and you know when to get in! They also have a live chat for discussion among traders I find helpful but I don't need. I really like their service as I find it resourceful with my style of trading which is buying calls and puts. I do not do any spreads or buy stocks.

Tip for consumers: Have to get familiar with their point system before you execute a trade. Their customer service is exceptional

Response from Sam M., OptionsByPros Representative
Thank you so much!
larryk338
11/16/18

This service is unique as they do their option trades based on a point system, lots of technicals, charts and news of the day. Found it to be useful for my trading as they trade the FAANG names a lot. I like that they added the live chat to delivering option trades because its all live. They're really helpful in any questions I have and are available way past the close of markets.

Tip for consumers: Excellent option trades if you're seeking to trade FAANG names.

Response from Sam M., OptionsByPros Representative

I use them and as good as it gets.

By Kevin M.
Questions? Get answers from the OptionsByPros staff and other customers.

OptionsByPros?