This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Optinadvertising.co.uk

Optinadvertising.co.uk

Optinadvertising.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.63 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Optinadvertising.co.uk also ranks 147th among Advertising sites. The most common issues with Optinadvertising.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Optinadvertising.co.uk?

“Worked ok!”

William H.
4/23/10

Worked ok! Couple of teething problems with the set up but when we eventually got going it worked out quite well. Here's some stats for those who are interested: Sent 600,000 emails Got 1256 sign ups Not as good as I expected but ok under the circumstances

“This website is a con!”

Dennis R.
8/8/11

This website is a con! The owner has had several companies go into administration. Looks on the Companies house website, type in "Datacorp" and the first few results all belong at the address listed on the optinadvertising website. The reviewer below, "Melanie" has also reviewed another of **'s website! And nothing else... I then Googled optinadvertising and found EVERY good review of forum posted about this site linked back to **. He has been placing fake reviews of this site to gain customers. To make things worse, I have found him offering to buy email lists for next to nothing on the internet. STAY AWAY - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! **[personal information redacted by admin]

dennisr4
August 8th, 2011
**[personal information redacted by admin]
johns172
August 24th, 2011
This site is a FRAUDULENT SCAM. The company is being reported to GLASGOW POLICE FRAUD DIVISION, TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE AND GOVERNMENT FRAUD OFFICE. The email marketing service supposedly sends out emails to prospects. You receive supposedly live reports showing your emails being opened and clicks to your website. The opens and clicks do not exist, they look real but they are simply logarithm driven - No one is opening your emails, no one is clicking on your website. I have clear, proven evidence that the opens and clicks are bogus. You are paying for nothing. The company pretends to be part of an american group - they are not. The operation is owned by ** who operates out of Glasgow. I am happy to explain the CON to anyone who is or has bought from this company. THIS IS A SCAM - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
**[personal information redacted by admin]
steved1
February 9th, 2010
Just finished my email send. Got me set up with a campaign to local businesses in my area and got some good business from it. Would recommend this company not just for the fact they really gave my business a kick up the a**e. The girl I was speaking to was from Scotland and I couldn't understand a word she said. Comedy Genius!
williamh4
April 23rd, 2010

Here's some stats for those who are interested:

Sent 600,000 emails
Got 1256 sign ups

Not as good as I expected but ok under the circumstances
melissar2
August 2nd, 2010
Committed to a campaign with these guys. Overall good results compared to other companies I have used in the past. My analytics showed a good surge of traffic to the site from the coded links I used for this specific campaign. I have spent a lot more with other service providers to get a lot less - I would use again!
simont1
April 11th, 2010
Decent Job for what I paid for this service. Recommend this company to anybody with not a lot of money to spend on advertising
billp7
November 30th, 2010
Probably one of the best companies out there for marketing by email. - the results I got with them were incredible. Our company sales incresed by over 35% over the 1 month period that we used them.
alexw2
March 21st, 2010
This company has a good resourece for companies to promote there products on the Internet but watch out for a couple of things:

1) Negotiate with the cost for the design of the Email Design because I got them down to £80 from £175 in about 30 seconds

2) With all email marketing exercises its all down to the offer and whether the email is actually opened. So don't think you will become a millionare overnight,

3) Treat this as a brand building exercise rather than a sales tool. Helps to manage your expectations as the campaign we conducted got traffic but only a small portion was sales.

4) Only go with the starter campaign as this will give you an indication on whether Email MArketing will actually work for your business.

In conclusion this service can be excellent in building traffic and awareness of your product or sevice but don't rely heavily on it for ROI

Questions? Get answers from the Optinadvertising.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Optinadvertising.co.uk?

Have a question about Optinadvertising.co.uk?