Review of OptimoDefender

OptimoDefender reviews

SITE CLOSED

mottm
3/24/14

This software is good because it didn't slow down my computer that most of the antivirus software supposed to. I have used it from 2-3 months with no virus. It's lightweight, and most importantly, it is available in free trial version.

josephk37
3/13/14

Optimo defender is very useful and effective antivirus. It provide my PC great protection against viruses.

vens2
3/12/14

While searching for some suitable software for my laptop, I was worried about the thing I have heard that some software slowdown the speed of computers. My brother recommended this software to me, as he had already used it. It provided basic antivirus protection against viruses and malwares. It is working good on my laptop and I have not encountered any thtreat related issue since its installation.

segerp
2/27/14

Nice antivirus software I have used for my PC. Its installation is easy, has ease of use for its users, and easily available on its website. My PC is secured and doesn't encounter any problem since I have installed this software. I like using it.

boba30
2/5/14

It is a good antivirus to use. I have first tried its free version and after seeing its results, I am using its complete version. After using it, I must say it is really good option to keep safe from various virus attacks and make your computer secured easily. I hope I did not get any problem in future also while using this protection.

traceys19
1/31/14

I am happy from my new purchased antivirus as it had assured me for being protected from viruses and other malwares.

cherylem
1/25/14

This software is easily available on internet, convenient to use and nice results to show after use. It is a good antivirus protection and protects my computer from all sorts of threats it can get from various methods.

Questions? Get answers from the OptimoDefender staff and other customers.

OptimoDefender?