Review of OnlineKeyStore

Tel: 1465488908
support@onlinekeystore.com

heinrichh4
10/8/18

As of today 8 October 2018 OnlineKeyStore have been changed to Titancodes.
None of their customers received any sort of notice about the move and name change.

essama5
9/17/18

Anyone who says it's a good store , he is a liar , Fake buyers , store is the biggest trick
, do not buy if you want save your money

thorstenk1
5/1/18

Never recrive my ordered key for steam. Support never answer my tickets or my emails. Worse expirience

julianc44
3/23/18

never recieved my key, they after three weeks still no reaction from the support center. My only option to get any reaction from their customer service requires me to pay them more money! I don't know what happened to their site, but since 2017/18 they are not reliable anymore. Do not use this site unless you just want to throw away your money.

Tip for consumers: don't use this site

emmanuelp9
11/13/17

Purchased a video game CD key for steam from online key store but I was not sent the CD key and they do not respond to any messages I send to them. DO NOT MAKE PURCHASES ON THIS SITE - ONLINE KEY STORE IS RUBBISH.

krisr41
9/29/17

Terrible seller. Purchased key and didn't receive it. Sent followup email asking for a refund. Only then did I receive the key. By then I had already purchased elsewhere. They then said the key wouldn't be refunded. 0/10. Wouldn't recommend to anyone. Won't use again.

esama1
8/2/17

I am victim too now , Bad website , Liar website , I have sold some keys ( windows keys ) and , Now I cant withdraw money from website , I have no one mistake , I waiting for payout for 11 months , And I sure I dont will get money , So I'm sharing my experience everywhere I can., Do not buy from them and , Dont sell in website , Dont be seller in website . Good luck all
information \ Manager of website \ Shane Rushent \ 35 years \ lives in uk \

******************************************************************************************

They will take your money and not deliver.
On top of that they charge made up fees on the product,
so that the hidden cost of any product is 30% more than on the initial price tag.

It's registered to PC MEDIA PTE LTD from Singapore
by a guy called SHANE RUSHENT (probably not his real name)
If you search that name, you will see that he has scammed people for amounts ranging from a few dollars up to a few thousand dollars.
I think it's safe to say he, or the group are professional scammers.

ivanb60
5/3/17

Sold through this store keys accumulated 310 euro, for several months already I can not get my money. They also restricted my account, I even now can not buy games from them. Avoid this site

clairea11
3/1/16

I use this site mainly to spin and win games in their awesome new system. No other site in the same market makes such an effort on their website as these guys and it really shows from start to finish.

Good job guys!!!!

jackb93
11/18/14

It's been perfect since I started using it.!

loa172
11/18/14

Very fast and good service

katherinebr
10/12/14

Awesome website, just epic. Ordered multiple times and recommend to everyone.

menhlol
6/20/14

Received a key that was already in use. Contacted support and they asked me to install TeamViewer so they could watch me fill in their bogus key. Then when you install TeamViewer and respond that you are ready to give your ID and Password, the support ticket gets deleted. Contacted support again, told the story AGAIN, ready to give the ID and Password so they can LOGIN on my computer. Ticket gets deleted AGAIN!

I am done with this site. Bought a few games but won't do it ever again. You just have to be lucky to receive a key that works.

wassemh
6/10/14

The best website to buy CD-KEYS for games and software - best deals and many cool stuff just go - onlinekeystore.com and jion the best website ever you will find on the web , i will let you know : Service , Quality , Price it is onlinekeystore.com

davidm195
6/4/14

Great store and fast delivery.

juans25
6/2/14

Very fast and great prices. I bought some games and everything was perfect. 100% recommended.

jailenes
6/1/14

I think it's cheap and very simple to use. They did a very good job and it's definitely recommended!

hossamh
6/1/14

very nice site simple and fast recommended :)

adamc48
6/1/14

cheap and very quick ideal for that game you want quickly

toms117
6/1/14

Very good prices, delivery times and customer service. Great active online team and community. Its a wonder why other similar sites haven't started using the currency selector yet. As of yet, no complaints. TS.

floriant3
6/1/14

World Wide Best and cheap Online Key Seller!
Rly fast delivery and friendly support!

derekw15
6/1/14

OnlineKeyStore have many amazing deals that will save you a lot of money!

augustoa
6/1/14

OnlineKeyStore have many amazing deals that will save you a lot of money! I highly recommend you register and start taking advantage of their amazing deals now!

jamesl87
6/1/14

The website is really easy and simple to use and navigate. Their offers are amazing, and the websites definitely worth checking out

joeyv3
6/1/14

My expecience with OSK has never been doubt from my first purchase till my last one i always got my games very quick. If u have some problems with the activation or something they are glad to help you with the problems. they get it solved in notime so you can enjoy the newly purchased game as fast as possible! if u need a game for a cheap price this is the site u need! ;)

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineKeyStore staff and other customers.

13 Photos for OnlineKeyStore