Review of Onlinegifts.net

Onlinegifts.net reviews

SITE CLOSED

roselynnb
7/2/13

I had the same problem. I ordered my gloves on December 22nd & have e-mailed them several times with No response. Today I called the number & someone answered & said that it wasn't them. I asked if the number was the same & he said "just a minute". He came back & said no, it's not that number, but it shows up as the number I dialed. We've all been totally ripped off.

joanm10
5/1/12

I paid over $60.00 for an item, many many months ago.. in 2011.. Received nothing!! They do not respond to email. The phone number does not work!!! TERRIBLE!!!!

amyd17
4/18/12

Ordered a retro handset from them, which was thru a voucher from Savemore(another shady website). I ordered on January 4,2012......today is April 18,2012 and I cannot get any answers as to where my money went. Disconnected phone numbers, invalid e-mail addresses. We are out of luck I guess.

willb8
1/26/12

Same horror story, my wife ordered over 10 days ago and now the number is disconnected. ?.... Pending ....? WTF. Class action lawsuit you say?

nindem
1/18/12

SaveMore owns this company - Online Gifts is managed by OMV Holdings, a sister company to SaveMore.com, which is also owned by Doug Van Arsdale, the CEO & founder of Credit Solutions of America and Lending.com.

Credit Solutions is facing multiple lawsuits in several states for fraud and has been banned from operating in more than one state. Lending.com owes more than $7 MILLION in back taxes.

They order their products directly from China, but don't order enough/at all until after the deal has run, so people are left waiting for months for their product to arrive.

Order at your own risk. They have a history of scamming their consumers, so I would be careful with your credit card information and email address (since you can't unsubscribe)

maryj9
1/17/12

Previous reviewer is right...Site IS Shady! First of all, the first strike against them is that the deal is through SaveMore...The biggest scam site of all! And when you call the number on onlinegifts.net, it's disconnected!!!!

daisyk
1/6/12

Their website is shady. I purchased a deal on Savemore (which I will never do again). I ordered 2 touch screen gloves. First of all, the website doesn't function properly. There were times when I couldn't add anything to my cart. Then my deal code didn't work. Tried again a few days later and the order went thru. Now it's been a week and a half and the order still says pending. I will never order from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Onlinegifts.net staff and other customers.

Onlinegifts.net?