Review of OnlineDivorce

onlinedivorce.com
Tel: 1 866 927-1400

donaldh217
5/1/19

Great experience!!! I wanna say thanks for your job because I got the divorce done easily. Respect.:)

bevk8
4/20/19

The best service
I've ever had. Prepared my docs in a super short period and with no mistakes.
Nice!

jayl253
4/10/19

Do not trust this company. Complete fraud and scam! I paid $139 for the divorce paper and another $15 for a "Quit Claim Deed". They sent a mostly blank 1 page Quit Claim Deed, which was complete inaccurate and was rejected by the County Recorder. The form itself was rejected. I wasted $20 to have that inaccurate form notarized. I went to a Title Company to get an accurate form, paid another $20 for a notary and had my Deed properly recorded the 2nd time. I tried 5 separate times to contact OnlineDivorce Reps by phone, e-mail, etc. and never received a response. Finally, they answered my call after a week of trying online to reject my request of a $15 for the inaccurate Quit Claim Deed because "I already downloaded their (inaccurate 1 page) form". Also, access to your online divorce documents, which I paid $139, are limited to 30 days and so far, they were inaccessible multiple times on their website within these 30 days, apparently due to "technical difficulties" they were experiencing. AVOID this scam and choose a reliable company.

roberty85
4/5/19

Thank you for your service. I feel like there should have been a section where I could explain in better detail the grounds of annulment.... I separated from my spouse because he was not who I thought I married and I found out he was using drugs. He was gone almost every night until anywhere up to 7 a.m. and he said he was at work but he was not at work but out getting high. I have tried contacting him since we separated and he ignores my texts and phone calls. When I did get hold of him from a new phone number he told me never to call him again. I do not want any money from him and we had no children together. He had two of his own children from previous relationships and I have one child from a previous relationship. I just want an annulment so that I can leave the heartache and pain he caused me behind. I am a full-time student and I will graduate from Friends University with my Bachelors in Psychology in May 2019. I work hard to raise my daughter and I do not want to live the lifestyle my spouse was living. Once we married he seemed to quit caring and would rather be gone at night getting high. I did not expect this to happen, but I am glad it happened only a month into our marriage and not years later. My heart is broken but I have a daughter who looks up to me and I have to be strong for her.

alysham5
4/2/19

Site was easy to use but once you get to the court house you will have to redo them! Should have just gone to the self help desk at the courthouse and done it for free.

emmac157
3/15/19

I love it is so easy customer service better than the lawyers. they were great, i will recommend to my friends

joshj65
3/6/19

There was problems filing out the forms. I could select the country where my wife resides, but when I tried to select her state it only allowed you to choose states inside the USA even though I had already selected her country. I contacted customer support through the online chat. They said I had to call and ask a representative to fix it. I did. It was annoying because it took a while to make them understand the problem. The rep kept talking over me like he knew what I was referring to when it was obvious he didn't. Eventually he said he understood and said he fixed it. It was never fixed. The documents still show my ex wife as living in Alabama Philippines.

I upgraded to platinum membership because I didn't have time to submit all of the documents myself. My situation isn't identical to everyone else. I explained my situation to the representative over the phone BEFORE paying for platinum. He checked with a superior and said it would be no problem. I paid. I submitted all information requested of me. A few hours later I got an email with instructions on what to do next. Unfortunately the instructions had nothing to do with my situation, which I had already explained to them. I called 4 days in a row but the recording said they had very high call volumes and i could request a call back. I requested a call back but never got one. I tried the online chat too but no one replied. I just needed to know what to do with MY situation. They just sent generic cookie cutter instructions that apply to a perfectly standard divorce. It didn't apply to my situation and I couldn't contact anyone for help.

The platinum service was absolutely wortless to me. As soon as I paid the $299 I could no longer get on touch with anyone. Before I paid it THEY CALLED ME.

Maybe this works if you have a perfectly standard divorce. But I wouldn't recommend it. You can find local attorneys that will do the same thing for around the same price and you can actually get in touch with them.

marier136
2/22/19

This was easy peasy. The process is simple, easy and everythings explained in captions to help you if you have any questions. I also like the upgrade options provided for court filing and servicing the other party. I will definitely recommend this service to people I know....

jeffreyg133
2/18/19

So far the application was easy to use. Waiting to see what the papers look like and how the filing process goes. Cross my fingers it goes quick! Also noticed some things that should be improved.

robertp759
2/17/19

I was barely 5 minutes into my questionnaire before getting a call from one of the most helpful representatives I've ever spoken to.

briang330
2/12/19

Online Divorce made the process extremely easy and fast when I was confused about any questions I was able to chat or get in contact with someone that was able to help me and that made this process so much easier. Also customer service is absolutely fantastic thank you so much Saul!

maryh719
2/10/19

It was a great experience working with your online site. A very smooth process in filling out the forms.

robertj459
2/9/19

The customer service rep was very helpful. He explained the process in layman terms so that I could understand the process. He answered all of my questions thoroughly.

mariar337
12/26/18

This service was completely useless to me. The county clerks office took a look at the forms and told me she could not accept the forms because they are not appropriate for their jurisdiction. Online divorce states on their website that will give you a refund if they're rejected. What they don't tell you is that they require a stamped letter from the court stating they were rejected. The forms were not appropriate for submission. How can I get a letter from judge if they cannot be submitted. I even asked Salvador the person I was dealt with in the phone to call the clerk to verify this and he said he could not do that. This service is a scam! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
You may also go on the better business bureau website OD to read about false advertising. OD has not responded to any of the claims.

sandyp117
11/2/18

Beware of this company. Do not provide your card details or any personal information to this company. They will charge your card without authorization. I am going to report this company at my local department.

stevenw258
10/11/18

I was given good advice during the whole process and I got first class service from start to finish. Can recommend OD as a truly reliable company.

emmac146
7/30/18

Although my case wasn't so complicated and probably I could do everything by myself... But I think, really - $149 is not too much for my calmness. If it isn't too much for new purse, why should be greedy if it's the price for my calmness and free time and I really don't wanna read and learn all this law stuff on the court site? My divorce papers were ready within the day, so I`m pretty satisfied. Thanks to OnlineDivorce.com!

sallyj61
7/27/18

I ordered the documents for my Uncontested Divorce on OnlineDivorce. I am truly satisfied! The team consists of the high-class professionals, they made my papers in 1 day and took less than all other sites require $149. It was a real bargain for me because they didnt take any extra fees. My documents were well-prepared, the Court accepted them from the first time, whats more, it greatly simplified the whole divorce process. I didnt worry about anything. Eventually, I got the Divorce Decree yesterday, and I thank you for my excellent mood. Will recommend OnlineDivorce everybody who needs a fast and reliable service.

By Emma C.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineDivorce staff and other customers.

1 Photo for OnlineDivorce