Review of OnlineDivorce

onlinedivorce.com
Tel: 1 866 927-1400

jeffreyg133
2/18/19

So far the application was easy to use. Waiting to see what the papers look like and how the filing process goes. Cross my fingers it goes quick! Also noticed some things that should be improved.

robertp759
2/17/19

I was barely 5 minutes into my questionnaire before getting a call from one of the most helpful representatives I've ever spoken to.

briang330
2/12/19

Online Divorce made the process extremely easy and fast when I was confused about any questions I was able to chat or get in contact with someone that was able to help me and that made this process so much easier. Also customer service is absolutely fantastic thank you so much Saul!

maryh719
2/10/19

It was a great experience working with your online site. A very smooth process in filling out the forms.

robertj459
2/9/19

The customer service rep was very helpful. He explained the process in layman terms so that I could understand the process. He answered all of my questions thoroughly.

mariar337
12/26/18

This service was completely useless to me. The county clerks office took a look at the forms and told me she could not accept the forms because they are not appropriate for their jurisdiction. Online divorce states on their website that will give you a refund if they're rejected. What they don't tell you is that they require a stamped letter from the court stating they were rejected. The forms were not appropriate for submission. How can I get a letter from judge if they cannot be submitted. I even asked Salvador the person I was dealt with in the phone to call the clerk to verify this and he said he could not do that. This service is a scam! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
You may also go on the better business bureau website OD to read about false advertising. OD has not responded to any of the claims.

sandyp117
11/2/18

Beware of this company. Do not provide your card details or any personal information to this company. They will charge your card without authorization. I am going to report this company at my local department.

stevenw258
10/11/18

I was given good advice during the whole process and I got first class service from start to finish. Can recommend OD as a truly reliable company.

emmac146
7/30/18

Although my case wasn't so complicated and probably I could do everything by myself... But I think, really - $149 is not too much for my calmness. If it isn't too much for new purse, why should be greedy if it's the price for my calmness and free time and I really don't wanna read and learn all this law stuff on the court site? My divorce papers were ready within the day, so I`m pretty satisfied. Thanks to OnlineDivorce.com!

sallyj61
7/27/18

I ordered the documents for my Uncontested Divorce on OnlineDivorce. I am truly satisfied! The team consists of the high-class professionals, they made my papers in 1 day and took less than all other sites require $149. It was a real bargain for me because they didnt take any extra fees. My documents were well-prepared, the Court accepted them from the first time, whats more, it greatly simplified the whole divorce process. I didnt worry about anything. Eventually, I got the Divorce Decree yesterday, and I thank you for my excellent mood. Will recommend OnlineDivorce everybody who needs a fast and reliable service.

Questions? Get answers from the OnlineDivorce staff and other customers.

OnlineDivorce?