OnlineCompliancePanel reviews

Tel: +1-510-857-5896
info@onlinecompliancepanel.com

mohanm7
8/13/18

Their interactive training sessions could be beneficial to corporations thriving in industries such as pharmaceuticals, drugs and chemicals, FDA compliance, medical devices, packaging and labeling, food and beverages, banking and finance, audits and inspections, recalls and crisis management and many more. They emphasizes in offering regulatory compliance training to compliance professionals on varied topics. These primarily include risk management, quality management, corporate compliance and other regulatory compliances. Some of their primary areas of focus include advancement and updates in regulatory compliance, best practices, risk management and market trends.

ericas41
2/9/17

I have been getting onlinecompliancepanel's mails for many months. All their training programs are of expert quality. They have helped me stay updated on all regulations related to medical devices industry.

jorger34
9/10/16

I dont know from where these OnlineCompliancePanel guys got my email id. They not only sent me a mail for an event I dont need in this lifetime; they are continuing to send me their unsolicited mails after I unsubscribed at least half a dozen times. Cannot think of a more unprofessional company.

Do not trust this company they are providing FAKE courses.

ninay8
8/29/16

I suspect OnlineCompliancePanel should be one of those cheapos run by some illiterate, reading-challenged thugs that send out spam mails to thousands of people from their office in some rundown third world city. Why else should I keep getting these invite mails from them half a dozen times after I tell them to unsubscribe?

Yes for more details contact 5108575896 David

By Mohan M.
Questions? Get answers from the OnlineCompliancePanel staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OnlineCompliancePanel