Review of OneIMS

Tel: 1-888-663-4671

1 star

joannp53
4/2/19

I enjoyed working with this team of marketers. They had some really good ideas on how to spruce up my website without it costing a lot and whatever changes they suggested worked really well for us too. Since mine is a start-up, the cost saving benefits really helped our team.

debbies371
3/25/19

I needed to create an online presence for my brand and I asked OneIMS to create a website from scratch for me. From taking care of the content to the images to the overall theme and layout, the team did everything and only my inputs were needed from time to time. I'm very happy with their service and the website they designed for me.

leob82
11/30/18

OneIMS has quite a good track record when it comes to working with clients from different industries. They know how to customize each campaign according to the client's requirements, like they did for us. We've enjoyed working with their creative heads and we hope to continue working with them on many more projects to come in the near future.

joeg335
11/4/18

I was very impressed with the marketing executives assigned to work on our project because of the suggestions that they made, which were quite unconventional for our line of business and which we hadn't thought of ourselves. Although we weren't sure that our target audience would take to the new marketing approach, OneIMS proved us wrong. Signing them up was one of the best decisions I made for my company.

jennifert284
10/12/18

OneIMS was hired by us almost two years back to give our online website visibility a boost. They put a few quick marketing tactics in action and surprised us with the positive results. Over the past one year, we have also hired them to boost our ratings in local listings and we've seen a remarkable jump in the number of online business enquiries we receive as well.

rodneyj36
10/4/18

OneIMS are the right experts to call if you're serious about website optimization and increasing online visibility. Their marketing experts are up to date with the latest in the digital marketing world and that knowledge definitely shows in their work too. They did wonders to my online business website and I'm getting enough inquiries simply because of their digital marketing services. I'm more than happy to give them 5/5..

Tip for consumers: Don't expect overnight miracle if you are using SEO or other digital marketing services. Give them 6 months and then you will start to see the difference.

justinr169
9/27/18

OneIMS created a beautiful, user friendly website for me just the way I wanted and also gave me many tips on how I could boost sales through the website alone. I'm more than happy to recommend the OneIMS team to anybody who wants a well-done professional website.

ronaldl120
9/17/18

Working with the OneIMS on our marketing campaigns has been a great experience these past few months. My team is very impressed with their professionalism and the amazing results that they've brought in. Thumbs Up!

melindad45
9/12/18

Unlike many other agencies that usually specialize in just one or two marketing services, OneIMS gives you the whole real deal. You not only get a customised marketing campaign that's the best recommended option for your kind of business but you also get live reports on which service is bringing in the highest returns. True value for money!

jeraldj6
9/6/18

My business was stuck in a rut for months on end and I just couldn't figure out how to improve my declining sales. A friend recommended OneIMS to me and although I was fairly skeptical about it at the start, I decided to give it a try because I had nothing more to lose. I didn't see any results in 30 days but slowly over the next two months, I started to get calls and enquiries from people who had viewed my website. I was able to convert at least 15 clients and that gave me the confidence to ask OneIMS to plan a long-term marketing campaign for my company.

Tip for consumers: Call them if you’d like to explore the potential and benefits that a well-planned online marketing campaign can bring to your business. I’m amazed at just how much my own little venture has grown over the months and that inspires me to dream even bigger.

Questions? Get answers from the OneIMS staff and other customers.

OneIMS?