Review of OnCoreLeads

Tel: 855-662-6735

1 star

mitcha23
3/18/19

As a business owner that is constantly looking for good lead sources and great companies to work with, I am reluctant to post this review because I want them for myself. Bottom line is On Core is quite good. Management is great, reps are good ,and they truly care about the happiness of their clients. I have had great success with them.

Tip for consumers: I gave you a tip when I wrote thisreview. :) I don't want to give up all my secrets.

seans345
3/18/19

We use OnCore for debt leads. We do well with their data leads. In the past we have tried some other mediums with John and his team with varying degrees of success. Any time we have an issue with quality or billing, they are always very responsive and fair./ Great company to work with.

adamo36
3/10/19

One of the highest quality leads providers. We were buying web-form leads for last 9 months from OnCore. Thank you John and his Team.

valeriee26
1/17/19

Best Quality Leads and excellent customer service.
I highly recommend OnCore if your needing to increase your sales volume.
Thank you OnCore!

jessicak194
11/11/18

We've been buying tax transfer leads from OnCore Lead for 9 months. These have been the best leads we've purchased by far. Our ROI has been a 3:1. The responsiveness by the staff at OnCore has been great, second to none! If you are thinking about buying tax leads, give them a shot! You won't regret it!

kyles192
10/11/18

Working with John, I have found him to be very helpful to craft the right campaign for us, and then work with us closely to make sure things are going great. We could not be more happy with the way Oncore and John does business!

matthews346
8/18/18

I have worked with many Lead vendors and frankly, I have always been let down.
John has always been a straight shooter with me and always delivers.
It's a breath of fresh air dealing with someone in this business that actually has
honesty and integrity. Thanks so much for your help with everything, John.

-M

dannyl77
7/4/18

OnCore Leads has been a solid marketing partner for several years now. We rely heavily on their television and internet leads. They are great to work with -- we've been happy with the leads too. Good conversion rate on the tax leads we get from them!

lewisw39
5/11/18

We've worked with a lot of lead generation agencies out there for auto accident leads. By far, Oncore Leads has been the best. Great customer service-my calls and emails get returns timely. The leads have been good too--about a 3:1 ROI so far.

chrisa306
4/11/18

I have been using oncore leads for a few months now and they have exceeded my expectations. John Anderson, my account rep is easy to get in touch with and very helpful with our campaign.

dianam142
4/11/18

We just started doing business with OnCore Leads. We are really happy with the service and quality of leads. We've tried a few other lead generators and they could never deliver the leads on time. We got the leads we paid for....and with a positive ROI!

jonm126
3/15/18

Our ROI has really been very good from OnCoreLeads. $1 returns about $6. Need I say more? They also don't fuss over a disconnect or other malfunction...just give us a credit and move on.

kevinh225
3/15/18

As a marketer who sells leads nationwide, I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with OnCore. We rely heavily on their quality & service, and they have been outstanding. Thanks Oncore, y'all are the best!

charlesl122
12/21/17

I have worked with OnCoreLeads quite a bit over the last six months. Hands down, they are the BEST lead generation service company that I have experience working with, period. Don't waste your time with these other so called lead companies, ease your mind and choose the best, OnCoreLeads.

claudiao9
11/8/17

I've worked with many lead generation companies and OnCore stands out from the rest. John is so easy to work with, no hidden agendas! He actually takes the time to listen to feedback.

brandte
7/17/17

John and the crew at Oncore Leads do a great job! They don't try to oversell you and they have a great product!

joshk56
3/1/17

I had a good feeling when I spoke to John at OnCore before we did business. We started our first TV campaign this week and I can see why I felt that way. They are attentive and deliver exactly what your paying for and then some. The quality of the calls are phenomenal, I am truly grateful to have found OnCore. I feel very confident that my company will grow with them in my corner.

marieg39
9/30/16

We recently purchased tax resolution leads from Oncore. We enjoyed the prompt customer service by John and his staff. We lost money with another agency but Oncore has delivered what they say they were going to do.

lizb69
9/3/16

I can't say enough great things about Oncore Leads. They are very responsive to my calls and tell it like it is. They didn't 'sell' me on their leads--they just shot it straight to me. I like that about them. The tax leads I bought turned out great and we closed a few right off the bat... hoping for good things to come!!!!

joeb248
8/10/16

John stays on top of things and delivers the leads as described within minutes of receiving payment. 99% of marketing companies provide bogus "exclusive" $#*!. John's a rare breed in the industry.

franklina11
7/28/16

It is hard to find a trustworthy company in our industry. Oncoreleads is probably the only trustworthy company I have done business with. They handle complaints with fairness and always strive to make sure that we get the most out of the leads we get from them.
Franklin ~ Tax Law Advisory

ryanl48
6/16/16

OnCore Leads is a simply one of the best when it comes to lead generation. From the start, their main concern is to understand my needs and best serve me. I just love the pay-per-call performance as it allows me to track the performance of the campaigns that I currently run with OnCore Leads. Overall, I will recommend them for their professional and results-oriented culture. Thank you OnCore Leads for generating useful leads for my consultancy business.

kevinl117
6/16/16

Very happy working with team over at Oncore Leads. Always easy to communicate with and we've been pleased with their leads thus far. No Complaints!

donaldh53
5/19/16

OnCoreLeads generated great lead quality and they were very easy to work with.

benw57
5/14/16

We've used their advertising services on our radio campaign. Good results. Would recommend Oncore

Quality of leads that they provide. Highest customer service.

By Adam O.

Thank you for your interest in our auto accident leads. There are a variety of factors that do impact the cost per lead we charge. The great news is that we don't charge any setup fees nor require monthly contracts. You simply order the number of leads you would like to receive! I would be happy to discuss in greater detail via phone or email. Feel free to email us at leads (a) oncoreleads.com

By John A., OnCoreLeads Representative

Thank you for your interest in our merchant cash advance leads. There are a variety of factors that do impact the cost per lead we charge. The great news is that we don't charge any setup fees nor require monthly contracts. You simply order the number of leads you would like to receive! I would be happy to discuss in greater detail via phone or email. Feel free to email us at leads (a) oncoreleads.com

By John A., OnCoreLeads Representative
Questions? Get answers from the OnCoreLeads staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OnCoreLeads