OnceUponATee

OnceUponATee has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. OnceUponATee also ranks 78th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with OnceUponATee are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate OnceUponATee?

“Perfect for geeks on a budget.”

Kate F.
4/2/15

I found this site a few months ago and love, love, love it! I've picked up six shirts since I've found them. All of the shirts were perfect. I did have one issue when I received a wrong shirt, but customer service was fantastic and went above and beyond to take care of me.

“Really bad costumer service”

Mike W.
5/27/19

REALLY BAD SERVICE! DONT BUT ANYTHING HERE! I have been waiting for 3 months now for my package and it still hasn't arrived. Im have contacted the costumer support several times now and they stop responding. They don't offer any solution for my order they lost.

katef13
April 2nd, 2015
mikew605
May 27th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the OnceUponATee staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about OnceUponATee?

Have a question about OnceUponATee?