Review of Olalaonline

Olalaonline reviews

Tel: 1-303-893-0552

jamied2
2/4/10

i had a different experience with olalaonline.com. ive purchased from them numerous times. i will admit sometimes it takes a while to get in touch with them but they've always shipped out my orders.

carlab
7/31/09

I can't believe this website was in fashion magaiznes because they are horrible and a big scam. First when i went to place the order it didnt give me the option to review after changes and charged me for to items when i just wanted one. Second it didnt let me change the shipping adress. Third I called the 800# that is a cell phone (???) left several messages never got a call back. Than i emailed them from the contact us tab twice and never got an answer. Than i went to tracj the package since it said it was shipped and guess what it wasnt shipped!!! I called fed-ex and was told that they generated a lable but never actually mailed the merchandise!!!! In the meantime i have to call my credit card company waste my damn time to fight the charges for fradulant and unorthidox buisness!! all because this company is full of $#*!!!! DO not order from them!!!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Olalaonline staff and other customers.

Olalaonline?