Offshore Company Corp reviews

Tel: +44 207 193 1138

lexiem8
8/5/18

Awesome support, I got information in 2 minutes that no accountant could provide me in 1 month. 5 stars Johnny. Perfect service!

nicolasg9
8/24/17

I bought online a service to incorporate a Gibraltar company. I followed the list of required papers for due diligence. However, after I provided the papers they asked me to provide other papers. One was my personal tax report. It was not listed in the requirements.
I had none for the country where i lived because I moved to this new country
They didn't reimburse me even if I told them I could not provide the personal tax report. They are located in Hong Kong, and there is nothing I could do further.

I think they looked for additional due diligence to block the process. They only have a real incorporation office for HK and then they just contact other incorporation agents from all over the world to incorporate a company or open a bank account. Their site makes you believe that things are going to be easier if you hire them, but it is not true.

By the way, this is review is a real one, maybe unlike other reviews here for this company. Take the number of reviews into consideration and you will understand.

Questions? Get answers from the Offshore Company Corp staff and other customers.

Offshore Company Corp?