Offshore Company Corp reviews

Tel: +44 207 193 1138

hawraaa2
4/21/19

Scam service prodiver, I setup my textile company name sontrak global pte ltd with them, paid them a total of USD 5,365 and amongst which they charge USD 299 for each bank appointment, without even a promised bank account opening. They made an appointment with OCBC Bank, and I met with Eric Choy Man Man, a business banking manager from OCBC Bank. He interviewed me in person and after communicating with the banker via email he said my company bank account got rejected without telling any reason.

You can actually walk in to any bank and make an appointment without paying Offshore Company Corp. I am now left without a bank account to begin any business and Offshore Company Corp has cheated my money for charging me a bank service. So becareful when you use them.

leonidg4
4/20/19

I was looking for an agent which can help me register a business & open a bank account in Hong Kong.After spending a lot of time searching in the internet, I made a decison of choosing offshorecompanycorp. This company has dealt with it in the good ways. The service team is willing to answer my questions no matter I paid for that services or not. Highly recommend this agent. I feel satisfied with their services.

lexiem8
8/5/18

Awesome support, I got information in 2 minutes that no accountant could provide me in 1 month. 5 stars Johnny. Perfect service!

nicolasg9
8/24/17

I bought online a service to incorporate a Gibraltar company. I followed the list of required papers for due diligence. However, after I provided the papers they asked me to provide other papers. One was my personal tax report. It was not listed in the requirements.
I had none for the country where i lived because I moved to this new country
They didn't reimburse me even if I told them I could not provide the personal tax report. They are located in Hong Kong, and there is nothing I could do further.

I think they looked for additional due diligence to block the process. They only have a real incorporation office for HK and then they just contact other incorporation agents from all over the world to incorporate a company or open a bank account. Their site makes you believe that things are going to be easier if you hire them, but it is not true.

By the way, this is review is a real one, maybe unlike other reviews here for this company. Take the number of reviews into consideration and you will understand.

Questions? Get answers from the Offshore Company Corp staff and other customers.

Offshore Company Corp?