Officialuggbootsite reviews

SITE CLOSED

bills11
12/14/10

I ordered a pair of uggs for my daughter costing £60! i got charged for two pairs, tried emailing them no reply from their 'hotmail account'! this website is complete fraud and a scam! DO NOT USE IT!

same1
11/26/10

I couldn't agree more. This website is an absolute scam. I made the mistake of visiting this sh!t hole and ordered some Ugg boots for my girlfriend for Christmas. They took my address, my card details, and "processed the payment". All that came up on the screen after was the following;

Your order number is: LULU1063
Amount: 109.98
Payment result: Your payment is being processed

Now firstly, these "boots" were advertised at £67. I was charged £109.98. After the screen sat on that page for 5 minutes as "payment was being processed", I made the school boy error of returning to the previous page and the payment being processed AGAIN.

I looked for contact details and the only contact they had was a hotmail email address. Now a large firm making lots of money wouldn't have a hotmail account. I had a hotmail account when I was about 12 and flirting with girls on msn.

This website is a complete scam ran by complete scum. If I ever find out who has set this site up I will hunt them down, twist their b0llocks, rip them off, ram them up their ar$e and beat them to a pulp.

Merry f**king Christmas.

Stay away from this site ran by intelligent tramps.

W@NKERS!!!!

elenah
11/21/10

'Official' scam is the only way to describe this site. The site was only created on 2010-19-November. Every single page of this site is a violation of copyright & trademark. They even ripped off the Privacy Policy from Decker.com!
Anything you click on this site takes you nowhere. As example, click 'Authorized online Ugg retailer' & it goes nowhere.
This site is a fake, fraudulent site with very high risk of ID theft & credit card fraud.
Protect yourself & your ID by not attempting to shop here.
See the official Uggsaustralia.com site for a list of authorised online & retail sellers of their products.

Any body used this site? Sponsored link on eBay.

By Malcolm T.
Questions? Get answers from the Officialuggbootsite staff and other customers.

Officialuggbootsite?