OfficialiCloudUnlock.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0844 884 8610
sales@officialicloudunlock.co.uk

kellyk77
10/14/16

Paid and got NOTHING. I disputed the charge with my bank after two months and many unresponsive emails. All reviews on website are FAKE.

jeffl91
8/11/16

ya I too got caught by these $#*!ers,I hope ye rot in hell,there reviews are all fake too !! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

brianh162
7/19/16

Unlocked my iCloud in around 4 days , no complaints

dovyn
7/18/16

After paying twice and waiting 5 months my iPad Mini is still locked. Bunch of scum. Please avoid them at all costs. The reviews on their website are all fake. They won't even reply to my e-mails or give me a refund even though it says 100% money back guarantee. Now I just have a paperweight. Don't call them either it's premium rate and they won't even answer. I waited an hour and got charged £50 without any help.

jaydal1
7/11/16

I payed on June 30th and It's June 12th and I'm not at my billing address right now so is that why it's not processing.

jamesj156
6/4/16

BEWARE OF THEM AND DO NOT PAY THEM ANY MONEY AND THIS IS A SCAM.
These people are fraud and this is scam. They have made me to pay them twice but the never unlocked my phone and they never refund my money. These people are bunch of scumbags.

zarehv
5/5/16

Complete SCAM.

ferozm
4/15/16

I read so many reviews after I paid. I hope more people won't get ripped of from this company.

Personally I feel such shame to have fallen for this classic scam.
I guess many people feels that too and won't say anything.

Their customer support is non existent.
It is very common that they reply to negative reviews that they should write on the customer support page...

Tip for consumers: fake website

tomatoj
4/13/16

BEWARE!!Fake and liar business!They are running many same business!

Not me. Not anyone. All reviews are fake and they don't allow any bad ones to show up when you write bad ones on their website. Don;t call either they just steal more money. I've lost almost a £100 to them

By Dovy N.
Questions? Get answers from the OfficialiCloudUnlock.co.uk staff and other customers.

OfficialiCloudUnlock.co.uk?