OfficialAuthenticBears reviews

1 Review From Our Community

scotth132
12/30/16

I ordered a Bears jersey on November 10 on this site that says same day shipping and wouldn't you know it, on November 17 I was given a tracking number that said my jersey was being prepared to ship. On November 18 it was "Processed through facility" whatever that means and has sat there ever since. I emailed their customer service on December 21 and said if it doesn't make it by the 24th I wont need it and to cancel my order and refund my money (the site also claims 365 day returns) and since it hasn't actually left their place yet it shouldn't be a problem but I was told to be patient. I wrote again on December 27 and asked again for a refund and haven't heard back. I suppose there is a chance I could still get the jersey but I'm not holding my breath. Its an overseas company so I knew I was taking a chance. Hopefully someone else reads this and I save them from getting ripped off.

Questions? Get answers from the OfficialAuthenticBears staff and other customers.

OfficialAuthenticBears?