NY Courts.gov

NY Courts.gov has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. NY Courts.gov also ranks 30th among Law Other sites.

How would you rate NY Courts.gov?

“Worst Employer Award goes to New York State Courts”

John C.
12/29/15

How could the justice system on New York State be full of injustices?. The agreement the Courts and NY State have states that if injured employees workers compensation case is finalized in favor of the employee's leave balances are restored. The Courts did not restore my leave and pay upon finalization and pay me legally owed pay. The Courts are above the law, Courts refuse pay per contract to me a disabled Officer, Officer complains and no one helps, why? The reason I am disabled is my sergeant hit me exasperating prior work injuries. The Courts refuse to pay me and sergeant will be promoted. The sergeant violated the Courts workplace violence program and was not disciplined, Re- victimizing the victim to protect the reckless sergeant. I lost my career, my health, and no one is held accountable, I get no pay good going MY courts you proved again you are not fair and credible.

johnc32
December 29th, 2015

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the NY Courts.gov staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NY Courts.gov?

Have a question about NY Courts.gov?