Review of NY Courts.gov

NY Courts.gov reviews

1 Review From Our Community

johnc32
12/29/15

How could the justice system on New York State be full of injustices?. The agreement the Courts and NY State have states that if injured employees workers compensation case is finalized in favor of the employee's leave balances are restored. The Courts did not restore my leave and pay upon finalization and pay me legally owed pay. The Courts are above the law, Courts refuse pay per contract to me a disabled Officer, Officer complains and no one helps, why?
The reason I am disabled is my sergeant hit me exasperating prior work injuries. The Courts refuse to pay me and sergeant will be promoted. The sergeant violated the Courts workplace violence program and was not disciplined, Re- victimizing the victim to protect the reckless sergeant.
I lost my career, my health, and no one is held accountable, I get no pay good going MY courts you proved again you are not fair and credible.

Questions? Get answers from the NY Courts.gov staff and other customers.

NY Courts.gov?