Notforhumanconsumption.ca

Notforhumanconsumption.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Notforhumanconsumption.ca?

“www.notforhumanconsumption.ca stole my money”

John S.
7/17/10

www.notforhumanconsumption.ca stole my money. I ordered something about 3 months ago. When i made my purchase the website answered my every question within a day. After 2 weeks go by they say that my package was delivered but i never received it. I tried to respond to them many times and never got another answer till another month after that asking what the order number was and they will look into it. Several months later and still no response i've tried to contact them around 10 times. I've also tried to contact the Canada post office but since it's in canada they were not any help they tell me to contact the site i ordered from, which is impossible. This site will steal your money. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.

johns63
July 17th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Notforhumanconsumption.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Notforhumanconsumption.ca?

Have a question about Notforhumanconsumption.ca?