Nortonsecurity.org

Nortonsecurity.org has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nortonsecurity.org?

“Recurring Payment (not) Authorized Norton”

Margaret K.
2/13/18

Norton security which I do not have and have not for years charged my credit card unauthorized by me or husband. It took hours placing calls and emailing them. They agreed to half refund and the balance would go to the renewal that would expire in 2019. We already have security on our computers not about to pay for another. They agreed to return all the money (which is great) but this should not have happened in the first place. Check your charges on your accounts.

margaretk72
February 13th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Nortonsecurity.org staff and other customers.

webm10
Web M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nortonsecurity.org?

Have a question about Nortonsecurity.org?