North Quest Invest

North Quest Invest has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. North Quest Invest also ranks 6th among Investing Other sites.

How would you rate North Quest Invest?

“North Quest Investments is not a Scam”

James H.
4/11/19

Last month I saw a video on Facebook about a robot that was making a lot of money for investors, to be honest I thought it was a scam . So I decided to sign up to see what it was all about. I was called by an agent named Eduard Koch, he showed me how everything worked and to my surprise we really started making money! Apparently you can use the software with any company however you need to pay a monthly fee or you can use it with North Quest for free. So far everything is looking really good! The Service is Amazing!

austinb134
February 20th, 2020
Working with them for 7 months now. Great company. I highly recommend them. I have been working with Ben, the guy is a miracle worker.

Tip for consumers: well, get started if you are not registered. And also be prepared to invest.

frankr286
November 20th, 2019
NQI have made it so that I no longer fear the thought of retirement!
I have been working with them for the past few weeks and everything has exceeded my expectations!
ameliab40
July 12th, 2019
I saw an ad on Facebook, apparently a lot of people are using this platform to make money. So I made a registration and deposited 5000 pounds into my account. I didn't have time to trade so I added another 5000 pound to get the Basic account. My account manager Eduard set me up with the automated system which has been making about 2-3% return per month, I am very satisfied. Thank you!
codenr
July 27th, 2019
I'm very satisfied with the services, very tight commissions and good execution. I did my analysis, noticed the reviews, and determined to put cash in.
ussofj
July 25th, 2019
Excellent service I am very satisfied, no problems. I was worried that it is a scam, but it has proved is is a valid company.
brianf441
October 7th, 2019
Signed up on one of their facebook ads. I have been trading with them for 3 weeks now. Not a scam! Good company.
janetg181
August 11th, 2019
I love their service. The withdraws are really fast. The profits are great, verification is a bit long. I highly recommend them!
jamesh1277
April 11th, 2019
Last month I saw a video on Facebook about a robot that was making a lot
of money for investors, to be honest I thought it was a scam . So I
decided to sign up to see what it was all about. I was called by an
agent named Eduard Koch, he showed me how everything worked and to my
surprise we really started making money! Apparently you can use the
software with any company however you need to pay a monthly fee or you
can use it with North Quest for free. So far everything is looking
really good! The Service is Amazing!
kylep143
July 13th, 2019
Verification a bit slow, but Edward is the best! Apparently, you need to upload really good quality documents otherwise they don't accept them. So before you register make sure you have high-resolution images.
victorp91
July 16th, 2019
I got a call from Edward to get started, after I signed up for one of their campaigns. In the begging I was hesitant because there a lot of scams like this on the internet, so I did my research I saw the reviews and decided to put money in. Well it has been a week and managed do make 500 euros profit which I received very fast

Tip for consumers: Verification is slow and picky make sure you have the documents ready or the account is blocked and you wont be able to trade

I dont know. I dont work with other companies and it is my first time investing into a firm like this

By Victor P.

Well I saw really interesting ad on facebook I didnt really compare it to competitors

By Victor P.

not really a success story yet, but hopefully in the future it will be

By Victor P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the North Quest Invest staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about North Quest Invest?

Have a question about North Quest Invest?