North Edge Watch reviews

Tel: 0086 1385990
support@northedgewatch.com

mikej227
10/19/17

I bought a Range Watch on the website. Excellent watches!Works great!All functions work properly!Thanks a lot!

marcg18
10/12/17

Bought the Ridge2 watch, I spent an extra £18 for "express" delivery which I should receive the watch from overseas in 5-7 days, so in total, I spent £88.21. The watch arrived on the 8th day from when I ordered it, (what a waste of £18 for express delivery) and it had Bluetooth capability (the main reason I bought the watch), I tried to connect it to the app they recommend to download from the manual and it didn't connect whatsoever, I've seen online it should show a flashing Bluetooth icon on the face of the watch, and that didn't appear on my watch. It was faulty. I contacted NORTHEDGE and they sent me several emails telling me different ways on how to fix the watch. None of them worked, so I asked for a refund. They denied me my full refund, instead, they offered me £11 compensation refund. What a joke, £11 refund for a £88 watch, I emailed them telling them that, and they have refused any refund whatsoever, I have since contacted PayPal to help me get my money back. BE WARNED about Chinese knock-off companies if it sounds too good to be true, IT IS!. Stay away from this company, please.

*Update(12/10/2017) - PayPal has since sided with NORTHEDGE watch company. So be extremely careful with this company, it looks like PayPal are working with them. Unbelievable from PayPal.

Questions? Get answers from the North Edge Watch staff and other customers.

North Edge Watch?