Northbayconnection reviews

rj4
7/9/10

I was looking for a certain type of contractor, this site was clear and uncluttered with advertisments, just link to business' advertised on North Bay Connection. Not too many business' there yet but it sure showed me a quality contractor, that's exactly what I was looking for, not a confusing bunch that I had to wade through! Great site!

leer5
7/3/10

I'm surprised no one has rated this web site before now. It's really nice, small but nice. Used the painting contractor that advertises on their web site, real professionals and their prices are reasonable compared to other "professional" painting contractors. I've used them several time, not just for my house inside and out but for my shop and barns, doesn't matter to them even if they are painting a barn, they do the same quality work, should last me the rest of MY life! They do superior work! So, back to the subject, northbayconnection.com advertises to only professionals and quality online shops! I highly recommend this web site!

Questions? Get answers from the Northbayconnection staff and other customers.

Northbayconnection?