Noon.ae

Noon.ae has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Noon.ae?

“The worst online shopping portal I experienced so far”

John C.
11/18/20

If I could give them a negative star or a moon dust rating, I would do so. The worst online shopping I experienced so far. Their delivery time and day is a joke, I contacted their customer service if they can deliver items until 8:30pm in the evening and their representative says "Yes, we are delivering from 9am - 3pm and 3pm to 9pm and even on Fridays". I confirmed my order for washing machine and automatically the payment was deducted from my debit card since they won't accept Cash on Delivery for the said item. Unfortunately this morning I was called by their representative that they cannot deliver the item and it was automatically cancelled by their system as per their email with a dash under reason of cancellation - they should put "We cannot deliver your item even if it is on our advertised delivery time". I was also told that the payment will be refunded after a week. Automatic debit card deduction and a week waiting for refund because of their inability to deliver order within their advertised delivery time. I think noon should also automatically refund the payment since it is their inability to deliver the item which causes the problem here. Please do not advertise your delivery time if you cannot fulfill such advertisement causing trouble for people.

johnc5562
November 18th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Noon.ae staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Noon.ae?

Have a question about Noon.ae?