Nocreditcheckapartments.us

Nocreditcheckapartments.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Nocreditcheckapartments.us?

“They don't have apartments in every zipcode”

Dawn B.
10/23/18

I decided to take a chance with using No Credit Check Apartments to prevent my credit from being pulled due to being a victim of identity theft. I spent the $49 membership fee only because their site stated they have properties in all zip codes. After accessing their site, there were no properties in all zip codes where I live. Only 6 properties in 3 zip codes and they were in the ghetto. I asked for a refund and to cancel my account because their services do not have properties in all zip codes. They changed their description on their site and added a disclaimer for refunds. This disclaimer indicated that once you pay the membership fee and are exposed to the properties' listings, then you are refunded your money, less $9.99. Now im filling a claim against them to give me back the $9.99 for false advertisement.

dawnb225
October 23rd, 2018

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Nocreditcheckapartments.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nocreditcheckapartments.us?

Have a question about Nocreditcheckapartments.us?